»22«

»22«

It wasn't much of a surprise when Ashton stumbled onto the tour bus at five in the morning, purely drunk off of his ass. Michael and Calum were snuggling on the couch when the brunette shuffled his way in. They were both worried - yet extremely pissed - beyond belief.

"Ash!" Mikey shouted happily, throwing Cal's legs from his warm lap so he could wrap his arms around the drunk boy. The eighteen year old was quite sad that his nineteen year old friend could get drunk easily. Both by age and by celebrity status.

The drunk boy pushed Mikey away, stuttering something about sleep as he shuffled his way towards his bunk. He couldn't really pull his wasted-self onto the bunk where he slept, so, of course, he just curled into a ball on the tourbus floor.

By morning, Ashton's neck was killing and vomit was beginning to rise in his throat. Without a warning he shot into the small bathroom cubicle to toss up the massive amounts of vodka he'd consumed the night before.

Mikey, Cal, and Luke were absolutely nowhere to be found. Ashton felt helpless. He felt horrible that his best friends didn't even leave him a note. Ash wandered around the bus, not a clue what he could even do. The driver wasn't even on. Plus, he thinks he left his phone at the club last night.

He harshly pushed out a chair for himself. "Damn bandmates," he mumbled, groaning throughout his sentence. His mind was replaying events from last night, every shot he drank, every boy and girl he danced with, even every laugh he shared.

"Fuck!" Ashton yelled loudly. He couldn't stop thinking about what Luke had done last night, his heart began to pound out of his chest. Angrily, he tossed the wooden chair he was sitting on, the broken wood scattering on the floor.

The sound of an annoying ringtone faded in and out of Ashton's ears. It was Marimba, the one he hated, and he immediately knew that it was Michael's ringtone. He rushed to find the phone, answering the incoming call from none other than Luke.

"Holy shit, Mike, I messed up so bad," Luke sobbed through the speaker. Ashton almost felt bad, but remembered what happened and he stiffened. "I can't believe what I did last night, Ash's going to kill me."

Ashton released a sigh. "Luke, just tell me what you did."

Luke's gasp rang through, scaring himself. "I'm sorry, baby, I didn't mean to-I just..I met up with Ellie, thinking that we were going to talk and..and..,"

"And?"

"I had sex with her."

"God dammit."

the line went dead.

-

{ hey! sorry it was short, it's kinda late here. >.< lol. anyways, my best friend is reading this now and I feel like I have to kick it up soon! aha.

moral of the chapter; is the best way to handle a horrible situation to drink your pain away?

- Stella }