»15«

»15«

Michael didn't leave Ashton alone about the whole situation about kissing the blonde boy. He just kept pestering him, even making dumb - attempted - hints to Luke to see of his reaction.

The four of them were seated at the small table the next morning, all on their phones while Cal and Ashton dragged on a completely pointless conversation about why pens are coloured.

"Did you guys hear about that new movie they're putting out?" Michael coughed, chewing his mouthful of cereal quickly. He placed his spoon down while attempting to gain attention of his band mates.

"They always put new movies out, mate." Calum chuckled and patted the galaxy haired boy's back lightly. They all went back to their phones, much to Mikey's dismay.

"No, no, I mean the one where the love interest is two dudes." Surely Michael was making this up, why would they put a blockbuster gay movie out there? Luke stayed silent but thoughts swarmed in his head, Ashton popping in a few times.

"So, like, a gay movie?" The dark haired one's face contorted in a unpleasant look. Mikey sent Calum a glare. Sometimes Cal was homophobic, but he didn't mean to be, he just came off like that once in a while.

"Yeah. It's about this band, and like, one guy has this major crush on one of the others but he can't be with him, m'not sure on the details." He shrugs and continued with his cereal as normal. Ashton bit his lower lip, making Luke feel something in his stomach he shouldn't.

Butterflies.

Dammit.

"Why don't we all play laser tag?" Luke spoke up. He wanted to ease the tension and eliminate the gay-blockbuster-movie topic just to get his mind away from Ashton. Ash was still staring into his bowl while gnawing his lower lip, spinning his spoon around.

"Ash?" Cal poked him, furrowing his thick eyebrows. Ashton nodded although he had no idea what he was nodding about. "We're going to play laser tag."

"Sounds fun."

-

Mikey and Cal were the blue team, Ash and Luke were the green team. As the four of them scattered about, Luke was still unsure of how to work the laser gun, he was used to the less expensive ones from his hometown laser arena, not these high-tech shit things.

"Ash!" He whisper shouted to the boy with the bandana wrapped around his curls. Ashton rushed over to help, speaking to Luke in a hushed tone but Luke wasn't listening at all. He kept staring at how his lips moved.

"...shoot, there." The blonde snaps his head up and his cheeks flush instantly. Ash's hard stare is on him and he can't help but feel a mixture of pleasure and displeasure.

Before Luke has any idea, he's sure it was the fog in the laser arena, he's shoving Ashton's toned body against one of the barriers. The brunette was about to ask what the hell was happening when his lips were silenced by Luke's.

Arms wrapped around one another and tongues folded together, Luke's perfect teeth sinking slightly into Ashton's pink bottom lip, bodies flush against each other.

"Well, shit." The two boys separate and stare at the dark skinned boy in front of them.

•••

{ hello, yes, sorry I haven't updated. I thought I posted this and apparently it didn't post. :-( anyway, enjoy this one! so, LASHTON FINALLY KISSED?¿ I'm having mixed feelings.

moral of the chapter; Michael is a sneaky little shit. By talking about the "gay blockbuster movie" he's trying to get the point of Ashton wanting to kiss Luke across to him.

- Stella 💕 }