*Kiss*

Kai Fluffy
- - - -
"Jagiya~~~" kai whined from the bedroom, "____-ah~~~ ppali~ come hereeee~~~" he kept whining your name. When you came into the room in a panic kai was spread across the bed-stomach down, only wearing his pajama pants without his shirt, "____~" he whined again, his voice being muffled through the sheets.
"What is it?" You said, crouching down next to the bed.
He shuffled a bit so he could look at you, that's when you saw the sly smirk on his face, "come sleep with me." He held out his bare arms in your direction, motioning you to come and join him.
You sighed, as much as you wished to snuggle in bed with your lovable boyfriend, you had things to do. "I'm sorry kai.... I have house work to do." You turned around and walked towards the door. But all to quickly you heard the bed springs squeak and footsteps shuffle quickly in your direction. And moments later strong arms were wrapped around your body and pulling you backwards to the bed were both of you fell onto.
"You don't need to do any work, just stay here with me...." He said, snuggling his face in the crook of your neck. You felt his warm breath tingle your senses, which sent shivered down your spine.
At this point you knew you weren't going to win to him so you just snuggled into his chest closer and he responded by wrapping his arms around you tighter, one hand on the small of your back and one drawing random shapes on your bare thigh.
You felt his lips start placing little kisses on your neck and jaw.
"___..." He said slowly kissing up your neck to your cheek. He pecked a kiss on your lips and smiled at you, "I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss* so *kiss* much *passionate kiss*."