Nonsense

Chanyeol- Belated birthday imagine + EXTREMELY FLUFFY (I warned you)

-      -      -      -      -      -    

Your eyes were closed as you walked down the sidewalk hand in hand with your birthday boy. He looked over to your scrunched up face and smiled. "Yah ____-ah, are you okay? Too cold?" He asked while putting an arm around you.

You looked up at him and smiled, "Yah, dont worry about me. Let's just get home, I still have one more suprise for you." You said. You started picking up the pace but he stopped you by grabbing onto your hand and whipping you around.

"____-ah. You don't need to do all of this for me." You stared at him with wide eyes.

"Oppa! Of course i do! You deserve this! You do so much for me! This is the only way I can feel like im doing something for you too...." you sighed and looked down.

He rested his hand on your cheek and kissed your forehead, "Stop talking nonsense. Your existence alone is all you need to repay me. In fact, there is no need to repay me. I live for you and only you, I cherish you so much, you know that. Stop thinkng those things, all I need in this world is you. From now on remember what Im going to tell you every time you feel that way. I love you. I live for you. I wouldn't be anything today if it wasn't for you. As long as you're with me im happy. All i wish for on my birthday is for you to stay with me for the rest of my life. ____-ah. I love you."

-      -      -      -      -      -
Lol, i want to thank Mr. & Mrs. Park for making this beautiful child.
You should get an award.
No really.
And im sorry all for not updating that much!
I really have a lot going on and phisically getting onto wattpad and my other accounts is just hard at the moment! But, please be patient because soon, I will try to update more! I promise!
And, I will also be starting a new fanfiction!!
If you would actually read it could you just maybe comment and tell me? Hehe, it would make me feel a lot better~
Have a good day everyone! I love you!
And sorry this is so short! I wrote this in like, 20 minutes.....