"Uhm yes. I'm the one who made her bracelet. And about chanyeol it's correct but he's my husband now."she said with a smile.

"Husband?!!"me and the two idiots said at the same time clearly surprised with her declaration.

"Ah ne. I'm already married over 3 years now and happily living with my husband Chanyeol and 2 year old daughter Chandy."she said with a smile.

3 years married?!

2 year old daughter?!!

So does that mean Joy might as well be the same?!! My thoughts was interrupted when Suho-hyung snapped and ask her the question I was thinking of but in his point of view.

"So does that mean Irene is married as well? And probably has 2 kids by now?! Who did she marry?! And why?!!"Suho-hyung snapped which made me and Hyunsik calm him down.

"Shut up for a moment you idiot! That's why she's here. She will explain everything that happened on why those three made you leave 6 years ago."Yerim said as she slowly instructed the kids to go back to their rooms as we adults talk about out businesses.

What does Wendy-noona want to tell us? Did something happened when we left America?

------

"So you can start telling them about the day we left for Joseon."Yerim instructed her as Wendy breathed in before calming herself and started talking.

"So for starters I was surprised when I came back home you guys were gone. And that was also the time I found out that Joseon banned the Circus because of us."she started off. "Our Manager Julia found out about you guys being the royal kids and kicked us out of the Circus."she added. Which surprised us, nevertheless we just made her continue her story even though we already have a lot of questions.

"Irene-eonnie found out first about us being kicked out, and by that time she decided to talk it out with Joy and Seulgi. And for some reason the three of them decided to end things with you guys, I really don't know what actually happened all they told me was that they didn't want to drag you guys along with our problems which I understood. So in behalf of my sisters I'm really sorry."she apologized clearly regretting everything.

"So what happened when you guys were kicked out? For sure you were struggling to find money for food as well as the house rent."I suddenly spoke.

"That's the hard part there. Everything was falling apart for the four of us, we were having difficulties in finding a part time job since we were known as Circus Freaks we all didn't have a proper names or papers to prove our identity."she said which made me pity them even more, they must have suffered a lot. Joy, her smile could have faded during those days. "We were even forced to steal food and became beggars as well."she choked on her own tears as Yerim sat besides her and hold her hand. She smiled to her before continuing the story. "Me and Seulgi almost got arrested for breaking into a pharmacy and stole some medicine and some money as well. We had no choice since Joy was getting sick due to starvation as well to malnutrition, we were losing hope that I even pushed away my boyfriend Chanyeol."she said hearing those made me shed tears. Joy got sick and they were almost arrested for trying to survive in America?

"Oh God, so how did you girls survived?"Hyunsik asked.

"It was the time when Joy wasn't getting better and her illness was getting worse, Irene-eonnie did something she shouldn't have done but was the only thing she could think of on those times."she said hesitantly as she glance at Suho who's fist are clinched. "Yes she sold her body for a huge amount of money, me and Seulgi tried to stop her but we were too late. She came home crying and told us that we can send Joy to the hospital."she said we were all crying with the hardship they encountered.