32: Congratulation.

Start from the beginning

"This won't be possible without you. Thank you, Lisa." Jennie said while her face is buried at Lisa's neck. The latter chuckles and pulled away. She put the cake down at the table and cupped Jennie's face.

"We did this together okay? Congrats to us!" With that, Jisoo and Rosé cheered and Jenlisa laughed.

"Who baked the cake anyway?" Rosé asked while pointing the cake. Lisa pointed Jisoo and the latter proudly smiled.

"Jisoo because let's be honest, If I were the one who baked that, this house will explode." Lisa scratched her head causing the other three laugh.

"I didn't know you can bake." Rosé said and pinched Jisoo's cheeks.

"That's not the only thing you'll eat for tonight." Jisoo winked at Rosé causing her to blush and smack Jisoo. Jennie and Lisa shook their heads and laughed.

---

"So what are your plans?" Lisa asked. Jennie and Lisa were sitting at the balcony admiring the night view from there with glasses of wine with their hands. They are wearing their pajamas ready to sleep but Lisa insisted to sit at the balcony so Jennie agreed because she's whipped after all.

"What do you mean plans?" Jennie looked at Lisa who's looking at the sea.

"You'll be known everywhere. God, just thinking that many guys will drool at my girlfriend makes me mad." Lisa rolled her eyes causing Jennie to laugh. Jennie grabbed Lisa's right hand and Lisa looked at her.

"Don't worry about them. I'm all yours. I'll always come home to you, Lisa." With that, Lisa brushed Jennie's hands and kissed it.

"I love you so much, Jennie."

Jennie smiled. Oh how lucky she is that Lisa's inlove with her. She'll make Lisa proud she knows that she will.

"I love you more, baby."

"So what did you guys brought earlier?" Lisa asked.

"Gifts and toys for the babies."

"Do you want to have babies?" Lisa suddenly asked causing Jennie to spat her wine.

"W..what?"

Lisa giggled and shook her head. Meanwhile Jennie is turning red because of the sudden statement.

"I mean you know.." Lisa looked down feeling sad for what she was about to say. "I can't give you a family since I'm a girl and I'm dy---"

"I don't need anything okay? You're here and that's all I ever wanted. You and me. So don't worry, as long as you're here, I have my baby plus Kuma and Kai." Jennie cutted her not wanting Lisa to finish her sentence.

"Hey guys, sorry to interrupt you but it's sleep time. Lisa shouldn't sleep late. So you should sleep you two and continue that tomorrow." Jiyong suddenly appeared causing Lisa to frown. Jennie saw that and shook her head. She looked at Jiyong and gave him a thumbs up. Jiyong smiled at them and left the balcony.

"So, let's go to our room. You're still gonna sing me a song, Manoban." Jennie was about to walk when Lisa carried her bridal style. Jennie squealed but Lisa just laugh and went to their room holding Jennie like that.

--

"I'm worried." Rosé said. Like the other couple they are now cuddling and laying next to each other.

"About what?" Jisoo said then looked at her girlfriend.

"About my favorite otp." Jisoo chuckled.

"You mean Jenlisa?" Rosé nodded and they both sighed.

"Me too but let's don't give up. I know Lisa will survive. Let's just pray that everything will be alright. I know Lisa, she's a fighter." Jisoo reassured Rosé and the latter slowly nodded and hugged her girlfriend tight.

"Thank you Jisoo."

"For what?"

"For bringing Lisa here. Jennie and Lisa met because of you. You made them happy. You made me happy." Rosé kissed Jisoo on the lips and Jisoo was right, Rosé will eat something later that evening. God knows who.

--

"So what should I sing?" Lisa asked. They are now back on their usual position with Jennie hugging Lisa and her one leg are on top of Lisa's legs.

"Sing me the song you wrote with Chaeng."

"What? No way! It's a surprise you woman." Lisa protested causing Jennie to smile.

"Well then, anything you feel for me right now."

"Right now? Hmm, let me think." Lisa remember the song she was listening earlier and smiled. She knows it's perfect for her feelings towards Jennie right now.

Lisa started singing and Jennie closed her eyes to hear Lisa's beautiful voice.

Through drought and famine, natural disasters
My baby has been around for me
Kingdoms have fallen, angels be calling
None of that could ever make me leave
Every time I look into your eyes I see it
You're all I need
Every time I get a bit inside I feel it
Ooh, who could've thought I'd get you
Ooh, who would've thought I'd get you
And when we're making love
Your cries they can be heard from far and wide
It's only the two of us
Everything I need's between those thighs
Every time I look into your eyes I see it
You're all I need
Every time I get a bit inside I feel it
Ooh, who could've thought I'd get you, oh yeah, oh yeah, baby
And I'll take some time
Just to be thankful
That I had days full of you, you
Before it winds down into the memories, it's all just memories, la, la, la, la, la
Don't you love when I come around (feel something that's right somebody just tell somebody)
Build you up then I take you down (If you've got someone you like)
Don't you love when I come around (feel something that's right somebody just tell somebody)
Build you up then I take
Ooh, who could've thought I'd get you, oh yeah, oh yeah, baby
Ooh, who would've thought I'd get you
This feels like summer
Girl you make me feel so alive
Just be my lover
Girl, you'll lead me to paradise

With that, Jennie fell asleep with a smile on her face. Lisa kissed Jennie's forehead thanking all the Gods that she met this brunette girl. Never she have ever imagined that she'll fall inlove. She didn't know that it's good to love to be loved. She won't ask for more because she already have Jennie. She then closed her eyes and prayed.

"Lord, please save me. I want to be with Jennie for a long time."