You're Weak

"Lance what the hell were you thinking", Pidge yelled as they exited their lions. Lance looked down. He was unsure of what to say. He knew his actions during the previous battle could have gotten them all killed. "WELL?" Pidge was obviously loosing her patience. "I didn't mean to-", Pidge cut him off. "Of course you didn't 'mean to'! You've been doing nothing meaningful all week! What the hell is wrong with you!" Lance was hurt by these words. Especially since they were coming from Pidge. "Alright Pidge calm down", Shiro said stepping in. Pidge, however, was in no mood to stop. Her next few words nearly shattered Lance into almost a million pieces. "You're weak, Lance. You never do anything to help this team." Lance looked at Pidge with such painful eyes. She glared daggers at him then stormed away to her room. Though they would never admit it, the rest of the team looked as if they agreed slightly with Pidge.
The next morning, Lance rose from his bed, threw on a tee-shirt, and walked to the kitchen for breakfast. He could smell Hunk's cooking for miles. And boy, did it smell good! Other then Pidge not talking to him, Lance had a pretty enjoyable breakfast. Hunk and Shiro seemed ok with Lance for the most part and Keith was, well, Keith. Even though he was on good terms with 2 of the paladins, Lance could not stop thinking about the events from last night. You're weak. You never do anything to help this team. The words replayed in his head like an annoying song. He suddenly lost his appetite and pushed away from the table. "I'm just gonna go to uh the bathroom", he said and he disappeared from the kitchen.
Lance silently crept into the training room. He took a deep inhale before saying, "Start training level 14". Two robot trainers had emerged from the floor. Lance transformed his bayard and went to attack. One of the robots had knocked Lance right off his feet causing him to hit his head against the cold hard floor. You're weak. You're weak. YOU'RE WEAK! "I'm sorry! I'm sorry" , Lance yelled. He picked himself up and swung his bayard in a full circle, cutting the robot next to him clean in half. He did the same to the second robot. After a few deep breaths Lance spoke again, "Start training level 15"
        The day went on and no one realised Lance had been missing all day. The Blue Paladin was alone in the training room all day. He had not eaten, not taken a break, not left that room. "S-start training *pant* level 136". 10 robot trainers arose from the ground. All of them charged at Lance. The Cuban boy was able to fend off 6 of them but then began running out of energy. He was knocked off his feet. One of the robots stood over Lance, sword raised above his chest. Damn I really am weak. The robot was ready to drive his sword through the Cuban boy when suddenly, "END TRAINING SEQUENCE" It was Hunk. The yellow Paladin rushed over to Lance. "What the hell are you doing! Level 136?! Are you insane", Hunk said while helping up Lance. "I'm sorry", he said quietly. Hunk sighed while placing his fingers on his temple. "Dude if this is about what Pidge said, you really need to lighten up, I don't think she ment it the way you are taking it." Lance stared at the ground. He was being told off by his best friend. "I guess you're right", Lance said as he pushed past Hunk and continued to his room.
I'm weak. Hunk's right I need to lighten up. Awful thoughts bounced around Lance's head. He needed a way to make the pain stop. He had to forget his sadness. And he knew just how to do it. What better way to lighten up then to loose a few pounds of blood? The Blue Paladin walked to the bathroom. He locked the door and pulled out his razor blades. And he.............cut. Soon he felt his pain sliding away and darkness swooping over him.