Page One Story Of My Life

1
Hi I’m About To Tell You The Story Of My Life if you reading this life and stereo there will be 13 pages and if you appears in this page you one of the reasons why (aka is the real story of my life i am not making story or inventing 13 reasons why is the show that open my eyes and makes me realize that my story will change so many life’s like me maybe you struggling the same or worse or maybe you can be identify by my story or you been having the same thing i hope this i least help and you will see a lot of thing because there are the reasons i got inspired to write my life) i heard so many story of me but only one is the true the one i am reveling right now one by one and if you read till last you will know why but you will be heard my story and you will remember it because is deserved to be out of me like they say none will be safe. (some names like me and my family will be anonymous for obvious reasons and safety) but if you know me everything else will be so clear that you will like to know more is time!!! (also i will not end committing suicide like the series after i end this just that my story is almost the same as Hannah Baker i can be identify by her i can see my story on her i see like that my story and that my reflection on the series) one of the big reasons i decide to write it.

Not everyone have the strength to tell the darkness past even is the light one and success is easy to tell but we learn from mistake and when we do something we never can go back in time again to fix it or have a change to wish is never happen all of us have their secrets that even the BFF or family don’t know or never will we have the up and down and good and bad moment and we even have those times that we want to disappears and wonder why we exist even if we have a purpose or know the purpose in life everything and about to say need to be connected even if you get the feeling to stop reading or a lot of emotion i can’t skip a thing because that mean i am telling a lie to myself or a losing a piece and a need all the puzzle together to work or else i will never wasted my time and moment writing this welcome to my real life story based on my true story of my life.
H

ere go is not easy to bring it back but i have to or else i will can’t breathe all start in my beautiful country D.R i was born in a hospitals name Lion Hospital ( Clínica Doctor de León ) yes that the name even if you don’t believe it strange right they name me a prize award name that is famous these days on TV just like gold in their hands but before i was even born my month have a accident in a bus that almost kill me after they do all my Bday till today i never miss a bday wish they celebrate me all of them even one time with my friends they lie i was going to stay in my room for been a bad kids and kick all my friends and all that was for a bday surprises the most random one i ever have then i came to a home a mini building of two houses apartment and i live in the 2 floor with stairs that what they use in the 90s 1992 in a little neighborhood name Teacher neighborhood (Barrio de los Maestros) my first home Happy life 1993 1, 1994 2 that where i go to my first school name King Christ (Cristo Rey) everything behind in here where all my good moment was heaven even if my mom have a lost a baby that she never knew if was a girl or boy because she do a lot of duties with hat one in her stomach 1995 3 born my sis i was not alone anymore they move me to a second school name   Center for Stimulation and Development Psychopedagogical (Cedepsi) (Centro de Estimulación y Desarrollo Psicopedagógico cedepsi) side by side from my home very close to pick me up and take me to school 1996 4 i remember i live close to a building name Sammy Sosa was a plaza  the house i live was very little but the most important thing was the love from mom and dad he was a teacher in school and a computer engineer there was a mini TV where i play my first game like Tiny Toon,Lion king,Sonic,TAZ escape from mars,PagMan 2,Toy story,Tom and Jerry and Paper Boy and watch novelas like luz clarita,Gotita de amor,Soñadoras that i see a monster that traumatized me lol, el diario de daniela,complices al rescate,  La Usurpadora,Viva los ñinos,carita de angel shows like cartoon network, boomerang old schools 90s with a mini TV i was happy watching with my family.

1997 5  one time my dad came with a bags full of Crabs alive them he cook it all with my mom and stills happy memories that years when one time also i was so hyper that i jump i lot and one day i pretend to be Super Man on a couch and i break my leg also i break my leg 2 times in the stairs jumping more high kids dont try it at home also my father in a chair taught me to use computers that were of the great and modern in that time that today would be super old The mischievous little boy of the house that towards 3 thousand monkeyshine that one day clash with a truck stopped and have tremendous bump in the head but also it made me much more mischievous but one time  In the malecon where I lost and arrive alone at my house do not ask me how and i jump 3 big rock to find my lost Flip-flops and almost lost my life trying to jump back 1998 6 I remember graduated from first grate also repeat one of the semester  1999 7 the break everything change here where is  start everything……