sixteen.

now, the three sat inside hoseoks apartment with numerous police officers nearby, waiting for the investigation to continue.

"can you tell me again, who was also with this man?" one male officer asked to no one specifically as he took out a piece of paper and pen.

"h-his name is jungkook, i don't know his last name b-but.." jimin confessed, beginning to cry for the fifth time after coming to the apartment. he leaned back into yoongi, who had been silent for most of the day. meanwhile, jimin was shaking and anxious. hoseok was surprisingly calm, which was slightly reassuring for the two.

"alright, that's all we need for now. questioning will be later, but please take time to relax as i'm sure this situation is very stressful." the officer stated and smiled. all three thanked him as he left with his fellow companions.

"do you guys want something to drink?" hoseok asked, standing up. jimin shook his head while yoongi nodded. hoseok left to go downstairs, leaving yoongi and jimin in silence.

"do you think jungkook is going to be okay? we heard the screaming.." jimin asked, turning to look at yoongi. he sighed, yoongi knew what he heard, but it would be too much to take in for little jimin. so, with a reassuring smile, yoongi stated, "i think.. everything's going to be fine. jungkook will be out soon, that man will be in jail, and hey.." yoongi put his hand under jimins chin, turning his head.

"..maybe i'll get to kiss you again." yoongi said, gradually coming closer until he hovered over jimin. jimin could feel his breath on his lips, which made him nervous. as soon as yoongi got close enough, jimin bit his lip and turned his head, resulting in yoongi kissing his cheek instead. the pair soon heard footsteps coming upstairs, so they quickly rearranged themselves to where they thought they'd been before. hoseok tossed a can of soda to yoongi, which he gradually catched. jimins cheeks turned dark as he remembered what happened only a few seconds ago.

a/n: HEY omG this chapter is short but everything will be explained in the next chapter WHICH IS THE LAST ONE !!!! i cannot believe i actually finished a book through and (at the moment) it has 4K READS??¿! im so unbelievably greatful! anyways, the next chapter may be pretty long, so embrace yourselves lol

— saternights
(haley)