Tying Up The Loose Ends

Start from the beginning

"I do Amber, I'm just really scared of being hurt."

"Well I know Kai. Been knowing him for years now and I've never seen him go after a girl like this. He was never the one to care about relationships or whether it worked out or not. Plus, you'll never know until you see for yourself."

"Fine." Stacy sighed heavily.

Amber smiled at Stacy's stubborn ass.

Ten minutes into the ride, Knowledge was completely nervous but he had to try; if nothing else.

"Thank you for comi-."

"What is it you need to talk about Kai?"

"Damn, I just wanted to see if we could reconcile what we have."

"We don't have anything right now!"

"That's cause you acting like you don't love me."

"I can't act like i don't love you because I do. But you hurt me Kai, probably worst than anybody else."

"I get that 100% Stacy," he puts the car in park in front of Lilly's school.
" I need you to understand that me sleeping with Diamond was completely unintentional. She drugged me the same way she did Tahj."

"Yea and I'll handle that bitch later. But it still doesn't excuse how you accused me of lying about a $15,000 price on my head."

Knowledge reached out and held her hand.

"And that wasn't right either. I guess I was just so caught up with what happened at the hospital and losing you that I took the bait instead of talking it out with you first. I understand if you need more time but I don't know how much longer I can stand being without you. I can't even sleep the same without you anymore and I'll be damned if I let another man makes you his own."

"We'll see what happens. Let's go get Lilly for now."

Discouraged by Stacy's rejection, he got out the car and walked into the school.

Then he remembered how Ms. Williams was secretly drooling over him during his last visit.

"You wanna wait here while I go get Lilly?" He asked her.

"No, but I will go to the bathroom and meet you down there."

"Cool, anything but come to the classroom." He thought to himself.

Walking down the hallway, he hoped he wouldn't have to entertain Ms. Williams by himself. If she had other kids to attend to, she wouldn't have time to talk to him.

Just like last time, Lilly came running when she saw him appear in the doorway. He hugged Lilly and then looked around the room; realizing that no other kids were in the room. This wasn't Good!

"Hello again Mr. King." Said Sina

"Good afternoon Ms. Williams."

"Sina." She corrected him

"Sorry Ms. Sina."

Sina smiled at his level of respect and how he was trying his hardest not to stare at her body. She wore a fitted black dress with her breasts pushed up just enough for a tease, and pumps with her hair pulled up in a bun embodying a Naughty Teacher. She thought it was adorable how he kept it professional despite his reputation of ruthlessness.

"Lilly would you mind if I talk to your uncle for a minute. "

Lilly nodded and sat down at her desk while Sina stepped outside of the classroom and closed the door behind her.