09:00:02

Jaebum and Mark walked slowly across the abandoned road. Mark had a small limp from what happened that made moving really difficult. So Jaebum made sure to stick by his side, not wanting to leave the poor boy behind.

"Where were you before all of this started? I mean, you weren't with anyone yesterday. Don't you have any family or friends?" Mark randomly questioned

Jaebum turned to face the shorter boy, "Before everything started I was never the type of person to want other's company. I liked being alone, so I only had a few people I ever would talk to."

"Then why are you helping me? Why did you save me from that man? Why are you still saving me?" He asked, looking back at JB

Jaebum smirked slightly, "Knights are supposed to save the beautiful princess."

Mark's mouth dropped open in a little o-shape. He snapped it shut after a second before turning his head away. Jaebum chuckled lightly as he watched Mark's ears turn red.

"Nah, if I'm being honest, I don't really know why I stopped in the first place. I just couldn't walk away. I thought about it, but I couldn't. But after I stopped and I saw you. I didn't want to leave you. They're just something about you that makes me want to be near you. To help."

Mark nodded.

"What about you though? What happened before all of this? You talked about being on a camping trip with a friend. Are they okay?" JB asked

Marked smiled softly, recalling thoughts of the camping trip.

"I hope he's fine. We got separated when it all hit."

"What was his name?"

"Everyone called him Jackson." Mark stated

"What was his real name?"

"If I told you his real name, dead or alive, he'd come back and haunt my ass." Mark said while giggling

Jaebum smiled at the sound. It was high pitched and slightly squeaky, but it was the cutest thing he had ever heard.

"Before it all hit, it was really fun. We didn't get to see each other often, so being with just him was refreshing. It was also chaos though."

The younger raised his eyebrow, "Chaos?"

Mark looked over at him, a fond smile adorning his cheeks.

"Jackson's a mess to say the least. The only things he ever did was work out and make idiotic jokes. He has the loudest laugh, which many people said made him sound like a hyena."

Jaebum laughed, "That doesn't sound like it would make a calm camping trip."

The older shook his head, "It didn't, but he's one of the kindest people I know. I wouldn't be who I am today without him."

Their laughter died down and they continued walking in silence for a while longer. The sun was beating down on them, threatening to burn their poor skin.

Mark looked over at his dongsang. He finally had a chance to take in the younger's good looks. He was tall, and his skin was a nice mocha. Sun kissed by the abusing heat, but gorgeous.

His body was built nicely. His strong muscles bulging out of the T-shirt he wore. His face looked rather emotionless naturally, as if he never experienced any feeling in his life. He reminded Mark of a statue he had once saw in an art museum.

Then his hair was a curly mess. It was a pretty, dark chocolate color. Looking soft enough that you just wanted to run your fingers through it. Try to comb out the extreme curls. His bangs were long, resting just below his eyebrows. Mark wondered what they would look like straight.