Chapter 4: Rescues!

Start from the beginning

"Tracking his descent." John explains, "Coordinates are locked in."

[Thunderbird Two]

Virgil lowers down into Thunderbird Two with the boy and Virgil looks over at Emily as the boy was freaking out, worried about his father.

"Please, you have to save him!" The boy exclaims.

"No one is losing their dad today." Virgil explains as he moves to his chair and Emily gives the control of Thunderbird Two back to Virgil.

"John? What's our time window?" Emily asks.

"At terminal velocity?" Izzy asks.

"Less than fifty seconds." John explains.

"We've got this!" Emily explains as Virgil grins.

"Strap in!" Virgil tells the boy. He flies Thunderbird Two down before he hooks himself up to Thunderbird Two and opens the hatch while Thunderbird Two freefalls. Emily gets ready for the signal and Virgil goes flying up and he grabs the guy.

"Now, beautiful!" Virgil yells out. Emily hits the button. Thunderbird Two's vertical boosters activate before it hits the ground and Emily looks back as Virgil and the guy land inside Thunderbird Two. Virgil stands up while the boy rushes to his father.

"DAD!" The boy exclaims.

"I'm okay!" The father explains. Virgil looks at the two and smiles.

"This is Thunderbird Two." Virgil states.

"Mission complete." Emily explains and Virgil takes the controls and has Thunderbird Two fly away.

[Thunderbird Five]

"Good job you two." John says, and he floats into the next room while Izzy is busy floating in the room she'd come into. She follows John with a giggle.

"Thunderbird Three, what's your status, Alan?" John asks.

[Thunderbird Three]

"I'm tracking the target now." Alan announces, "All systems go for satellite capture and stabilization. Deploying grasping arms." The arms move towards the satellite.

"Engaging RCS thrusters!" Alan announces.

"Remember, Thunderbird Three, you only get one shot at grabbing this thing." John explains.

"Make it count." Izzy explains.

"F-A-B." Alan acknowledges before moving Thunderbird Three to match the spin, "We are locked for rotational vector. Thirty meters... twenty... ten... contact!" Thunderbird One grabs the satellite.

"HA! Capture complete!" Alan exclaims, "Stabilizing spin." He releases the satellite a few moments later.

"Whew. I think it's going to be okay Thunderbird Five." Alan announces.

[Thunderbird Five]

"Well done Alan, just in time for mine and Izzy's favorite show." John says as Izzy looks at the holo-video of their favorite show.

"Thanks, Alan." Izzy explains.

"Heh!" Alan's voice announces.

[Thunderbird Three]

"Heh!" Alan announces, "And that Kayo, is how it's done."

"Congrats Alan, you've returned TV repeats to people across the globe." Kayo states in a monotone voice.

"Maybe one of these days I'll get a real mission." Alan complains.

"If anyone should be complaining, it's me. I'm head of security for International Rescue and I don't even have my own ship. And right now, I'm up here..." Kayo says but stops.