"Are you okayㅡbaby?" I whispered as I continued to rub his thigh. He nodded and hummed as he gently put his hand on top of my hand, caressing it.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked gently, not wanting to push the topic too much, if he's not ready to tell me everything about it, it's alright. He stopped caressing my hand and sighed deeply. He reached for the remote control and turned the tv off.

"Babyy.." I said softly, encouraging him to say anything..

"K-koookie.. I-I'm s-sorry for not telling y-youㅡ" he started and tears instantly welled up his eyes. I squeezed his hands gently and gave him a small smile, letting him know I'm listening and I'm not mad at him.

"I-I just don't want to s-stress you e-even more.. I-I know you have lots to do already and I r-really don't want to add upㅡ t-turns out I-I just c-cause more t-trouble for y-you.. I'm sorry... Don't be mad. Please." He mumbled crying, hitting his head softly due to frustrations. My heart clenched seeing him like this as he whispered 'stupid taetae' 'burden taetae' to himself like a mantra.

I instantly pulled his fragile arms towards me to stop him from hitting his head gently and embraced him tightly.

"Don't say that, love. Never ever say that again. You're not stupid nor a burden to me, tae. You will never be. And I will never think of you that way. And I'm not mad at youㅡheck I would never ever be mad at you.. And don't hurt yourself, I'm hurting as well baby.. I love you so so much." I whispered softly as I soothed him with my touches. He nodded as he sobbed through my chest.

"And love, please please, next time tell me, okay? You know you can tell me anything.. Hmm? You're not alone, you have me. You always will." I added as I cupped his cheeks and wiped away his tears. He looked at me lovingly and smiled a bit as he nodded. I smiled back and placed a lingering kiss on his lips.

"Thank you, K-kookie. I love you so so much..." He said in between his sobs. We leaned our foreheads together and just enjoyed the sound of our heartbeats and  our own breaths.

"Now show me a smile, baby." I playfully said, earning a giggle from him.

"D-daaaaaaddddy!!" He beamed shyly.

♡ㅡㅡㅡ♡

Morning came and we already finished our breakfastㅡ My happy, goofy, fluffy and ball of sunshine Taetae was back and I'm more than happy that he's over it. But I still didn't let him go to school.

I was shocked since he jumped and celebrated with Mister Ahn. I thought it would be hard to convince him to stay at home. But I guess not, maybe I should just let him go to tease him.

"Daaaddy! Who doesn't want to 'not go to school'?" He exclaimed exaggeratedly as he looked at me with 'are-you-serious' look.