High Security.

"Gerard come on I want to go get some dinner. Plus I want to go to Hot Topic."

"Sweetie not now. Just let me know what you want and I will go get it for you," I told Rayliene. She was really coped up and I couldn't blame her this was terrible.

"But I don't understand why I can't leave the bus or the hotel rooms. When am I gonna do when Mom and you get married. Hide in a fucking bubble and wait till you guys say your vowels," she yelled at me.

"Rayliene. I really wish we could tell you but we can't sweetheart. Not until we know for sure about something," I told her.

"What is my Dad out of jail again. Because I have a feeling he is," she yelled.

I put my head down.

"You ass. You aren't decent enough to tell me own father is out of jail. How dare you. I don't even see why my mother loves you. You are just a grade A dick," she yelled at me and started hitting me hard.

She started crying and the hits just kept getting harder.

After a few minutes I grabbed both of her arms and pulled her into a hug. She hugged me tight. And she actually soaked my shirt with tears.

I heard a knock on the bus door.

"You go to the back of the bus. Here is my phone," I told her handing her my phone.

She ran back and I opened the door.

"Hello Gerard my beautiful son," my mother said to me. "Hi Mom, how are you," I said hugging her.

"I am fine sweetie. Why aren't you on the bus with your brother and the guys?"

"I just needed to take care of someone. I uh..."

I was cut off by Rayliene coming into the room crying. Holding my phone up.

There was a text.

I know where you guys are I am coming to get my daughter. And you can't stand in the way this time.

"Dad what are we going to do," Rayliene said.

Did she just call me Dad for the first time.

Rayliene came up to me and hugged me.

"I just want it all to be over. So my life can be normal again."

Rayliene stopped hugging me and looked at my Mom. Than she ran to her bunk and climbed in. She started singing a song.

"Son who was that and why did she call you dad?"

"Long story and one I seriously don't want to talk about right now," I said.

"Do you want a bottle of water Mom?"

"Sure."

I went to the fridge and fished out a bottle of water.

"I swear if it wasn't for the kid on the bus. That all they would have is beer and vodka," I said laughing.

Than I heard the door open. I looked over and it was Lindsey.

"Where is Ray. We need to go now."

I handed my mom her water and grabbed Lindsey and dragged her back to the table.

"What do you mean you and her need to go now."

"He found us. He was in the mall. I may have been at hottopic getting Ray a shirt or two. And he looked at me. So I ran and he followed me. I threw him off. But Ray doesn't need to go through more. Dammit I want Ray to be safe. I am terrible mother," Lindsey said.