Brotherly love/another emotional disaster

iTRIGGER WARNING!!!!

I woke up and my brother was sitting on the chair next to my bed.

He was watching me sleep. He was taking a picture of me.

I closed my eyes again and let him take a picture.

Then he came over and layed next to me in the bed and started shaking me violently.

"Daniel five more minutes please. Just five more," I said. "No," he said. Then he started jumping on the bed.

"Daniel come on," I said and threw a pillow at him. "Rayliene Ballato, up now," he said.

"No." I said and then he picked me up.

I just fell asleep, and then he so rudely threw me in the pool.

I popped my head up and Daniel was laughing his head off. I got a hold of his leg and he fell in the pool too.

"Rayliene you will pay for this later," he said. "Love too Danny," I said. I swam over to the steps of the pool and got out, and I started running, and I got water all over the hotel but oh well. 

I saw Gerard walking down the hall way and I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Rayliene what the heck. You got me wet. That is so not cool," he said.

"Talk to Daniel he is the one who threw me in the pool, then I pulled him into the pool," I said.

I looked back and Daniel was in dry clothes. "Oh come on you changed," I said. "Yeah and here are some clothes," he said and threw me some of his.

"I have my own clothes Daniel," I said. "Yeah but I didn't like those clothes. They would  attract boys. We don't want that," he said. "Yeah we don't want that," Gerard said.

"I don't want that either," I said. "Remember that boyfriend you had when you were six," Daniel said.

"Yeah it was because you and your bestfriend were hanging out and he had his little brother that is mind you three years older than me. And then you too left us alone and he kissed me. He was never my boyfriend," I said.

I ran to my room. Daniel has no idea that he hurt me. That he what I believe is raped me. He has no idea that this guy that was my "boyfriend" hurt me.

I put the clothes on. "Rayliene, are you okay," Gerard said. "No I am not. I will never be. Why do bad things always have to happen to me," I said. "Because it will make you stronger honey," Gerard said.

"Can I tell you something," I asked him. "Anything," he said. I climbed on his lap.

"When I was nine. That guy that kissed me when I was six. I think the word is rape. Yeah he raped me. That is why I ran off. Mom and Uncle Chester know. That is why they are always open to me. Because there isn't a day I don't think about it,"  I said.

Tears started pouring out of my eyes. I looked at Gerard, and he didn't know what to say. He just held me closer, and held me tight.

"I will never let anyone hurt you ever. I promise," he said. "Why don't you go to Chester and I am just gonna take a shower and get ready," he said. "Alright," I said and gave him a hug.

"I love you Rayliene,"he yelled out to me. "I love you too Da... Gerard," I yelled and went over to Uncle Chester's room. Why do I always almost call him Dad.

"Mike come on give me my fucking shirt," he said. Mike saw me and threw me the shirt. It fell right on Uncle Chester.

"Come on Mike you could have done better," I said. "Shut up Ray. His head just got in the way," he said.

"Yeah okay," I said. "So what are you doing here Ray," Uncle Chester asked me. "Gerard sent me over here. I told him about the thing," I said.

"And he told you to come here," he said. "Yeah... I really didn't anything of it because I was gonna come over anyway," I said. "Stay here with Mike. I am gonna go and find Gerard," Uncle Chester said.

"Uncle Chester he is taking a shower," I said. "Sweetie I doubt he is. I am gonna go find him before he does something stupid," he said kissed my head and then left.