The voices.

"When Lindsay and I were hugging her. She just all of a sudden said shut up" Gerard said."I have known this for a while when she thinks she is alone she says no I am not gonna do that to my mother. I love her to much for that. She raised me right and let me go on tour with her" Uncle Chester said.

"Chester but I am worried she has skitsophrenia. She might not. It could be her conscious second guessing her. But I don't know" Gerard said.

"I am here" I yelled. "Hey sweetie" Gerard said and came over and hugged me.

"Uncle Chester I have great news" I said. "What is it" he asked. "Daniel is engaged and is getting married after he gets discharged" I said.

"You miss him don't you" Uncle Chester said as I was clutching the cow. "Yeah I really do. More than anything. More than I miss not being who I used to be" I said.

"Well we are going to England tomorrow I think" Uncle Chester said. I felt a smile grow on my face.

"I might see my brother" I said running over to Uncle Chester.

Time skip to the airport

"Is he still gonna be in England when we get there" I asked my mother. "No honey he will be in Ireland" Mom said.

"But Mom he is supposed to be there" I said and started crying clutching my cow.

We borded the plane. And Mom, Me, Gerard, Ray, and Uncle Chester sat together.

I fell asleep on the ride. It was a long ride.

Mom woke me up like a half and hour before we got there.

"Ray can I have a sip of your coffee" I asked him. "Yeah here" he said and handed me his coffee.

After I handed him his coffee. We talked for the next half an hour.

"Alright time to get off of the plane"Mom said.

I grabbed my book bag and my cow and got off of the plane and we were walking to baggage claim.

When we got there I got my bag and started to walk over to Gerard.

But before I got there. I saw my brother. I dropped everything except my cow.

I ran towards him and jumped on him. "Daniel I missed you so so much" I said. "Rayliene you are getting so big. I can't believe how much you have grown in the past few years" he said.

"Rayliene Ballato get over here now" I heard Gerard say. "But Gee" I pleaded. "Mom" I yelled. "Yeah" she said "Turn around" I said. She started running over.

She embraced us both in a hug. On my brother's shoulder I was leaning on someone tapped it.

"Excuse me but you are hugging my fiance. You need to get away" the girl said.

"And he is my brother so away with you" I said. She went away.

Then I was lifted off of my brother. "Uncle Chester" I yelled. "Yeah... what's wrong" he said. "Come here" I yelled.

"Daniel" he said. "No his girlfriend just pryed me off of my brother" I said.

I started to not breathe. Not again, not again, not again. I tried to get up. I couldn't.

"Rayliene" Mom said and ran towards me. "Can't. Breathe" I said. Daniel started walking over.

He picked me up and started patting my back. Then I calmed down.

"Hey Chester" Daniel said. "Danny boy" Uncle Chester said ruffling his hair.

"Uncle Chester" he said putting me down to fix his hair.

"Daniel pay attention to me" the girl said.

I rolled my eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes at me" she said giving me a mad look. "Yeah. I don't see the problem" I said.

She came after me. "Adriane don't do that" Daniel said.

"Don't cut me again. Please Dad no. Please I will be a good girl I promise" I yelled. I reached down to my stomach and felt the scar.

"Hey my daughter doesn't need to be abused more than she was when she was little okay" Gerard said. Wait did he just say daughter. Did he adopt me.

"I think is time you meet my family" Daniel said.

"Let's start with my sister. Rayliene this is Adriane and will be your sister in law soon. This is my Uncle Chester he is in Linkin park. This is my Mom she adopted me when I was 15" he said.

"Stay away from him. He is all mine and no other girl can have him" she said and pulled Daniel away. "Daniel please don't leave me again" I screamed.

She started pulling him towards the doors of the airport.

I ran after them. I finally caught up and clung to Daniel's arm. He started laughing.

"You really missed me that much" he said.

You didn't miss him. You want to leave him be. He doesn't care he is pretending. It would just be better if you killed yourself. Your ugly, your messed up, have scars, and you arent emotionally stable. Just go kill yourself and leave everything behind. Go ahead Ray go ahead push your brother away. Do it.

"No" I said. "I can't I care to much to do that" I said.

"Rayliene Ballato who are you talking too" Daniel said. "The voices" I said. "Not you too" he said.

"It's terrible don't tell Mom. Please Daniel please. She just fell in love. She doesn't need me to ruin her life" I said.

"I won't but if that voice tells you to ever push Mom away. Tell her. Email me. Tell Uncle Chester, Uncle Jimmy or Uncle Steve. Tell someone so you can get help" Daniel said. "Ok Daniel" I said.

"Now let's go back to Mom" he said. "Can I ride on your back" I said. "Yeah sure" he said and bent down so I could hop on his back.

"Daniel if you leave to go to them. We aren't getting married. I will make you look so so bad" she said. "I don't give a shit. My family means more to me than your snotty attitude" he said and we ran off to Mom.

Gerard took me off of  Daniel's back. Then set me down.

"Hi I am Gerard. I am your mothers boyfriend" Gerard said and shook Daniel's hand.

"I am Daniel Ballato" he said.

I felt someone pick me up. "Ha I have you now" Frank said. "Frankie put me down. Now please" I said. "No" he said.

"Dad... Gerard help" I said. "Did you just say Dad" Frank said. "Oops" I said. Gerard came running over.

"Thanks Gerard" I said. "Yeah he does this to all of us. He feels even though he is short. He can still carry us all around" Gerard said.

After the encounter we all left the airport, and went to our hotel rooms.