Mira: OK I'll let you hang out with Neo but no funny business. Remember Alex I'm a Goddess, I can feel if your lying and I can see you anywhere.

Alex: So that's mean that your watching me while I take a bath?

Mira shock and blush hard. She became nervous suddenly.

Mira: *Nervous* What?! No! Why did you think I would do that?!

Alex: You just said that you can see me...

Before Alex continue Mira cut him off.

Mira: That's enough already. Alright I'll let you hang out with Neo and I promise that I never watched you when you two hang out.

Alex: well that was easy. Well Neo there's your answer.

Neo smile and deep inside she was happy and excited at the same time.

Alex: Well back to the order. And I'll take just some juice would be nice.

Neo nod and got there order, and she gave her number on Alex.

Meanwhile on their stalkers.

Ruby: What do you think their talking to?

Weiss: Why are you asking that on us? We can't hear them too, you know.

Ruby: oh right right.

As they continue watching them, they order foods so they not be so suspicious.

Ruby ordered a cookies. Weiss order a shake. Blake a tuna sandwich. Yang order a beer but they said that they don't have any so instead she ordered a some steak. Pyrrha having a salad. Nora a pancake. Velvet having a carrot salad. And for Coco she enjoy her Coffee.

After they eat Alex and Mira say goodbye on Neo. And head to their next destination. To the park where they can have a peace and quiet time. Alex and Mira enter the park and the girls follow them quietly. When they turn they saw no one else besides them, they searched everywhere but they couldn't find them. And they ended up on the center of the park. They sit down on the fountain. But...

???: Looking for someone?

The girls look at the other side of the fountain and they saw Alex and Mira.

Yang: What? What are you talking about Alex? We just came here to relax and enjoy the fresh air. *nervous chuckle*

Alex: Is that so? So that's mean that you're all pass curfew, so if Ms. Goodwitch know that you're all still outside you girls will be punished, am I right?

Ruby: Well...

Pyrrha: Ms. Goodwitch know already. Ms. Goodwitch allowed us... Wait, then what are you two doing this pass curfew?

Alex: We did tell you girls that we have a date. And we already informed the headmaster that we're going out tonight.

There was a moment of silent and Alex broke the silence.

Alex: Alright, spill it out. I want to know why are girls following us, since we left beacon?

Ruby: What are talking about Alex? We we're ju-

Mira: There no use of lying Ruby. I can sense you even you guys are far away.

Alex: I ask again, why are you girls are following us?

No one answer his question. They continue their mouth shut and Alex let a loud groan.

Alex: Alright if that's your answer then. We're no longer friends and I don't want every single one of you girls talk to me or Mira.