Jack's POV

Jack arrived back home later that night; the mansion was erupting with laughter and screaming. He thought it was comforting, hearing the laughter and playful screaming of the two girls upstairs. That way he knew they were both okay, and that Echo was having a good time. He was suddenly shaken from his thoughts as he heard footsteps coming from down the stairs, followed not too long after by a gruff voice that Jack knew well.

"EJ, what the hell is going on up there?"

The man of which the voice belonged to was none other than Jeff The Killer, and he looked pissed, even with the smile cut into his pale face. Jack got up slowly and started to walk toward Jeff,stopping about two feet away from him.

"Echo is playing with Sally, sounds like they are having fun right?"

Jeff grunted in annoyance, taking his hands out of his hoodie pocket and bringing them up in the air in an aggressive yet questioning gesture.

"And just who exactly is Echo, you didn't kidnap someone again did you?"

Jack shook his head and waved his hands around in defense, looking almost frantic.

"NO! OF COURSE NOT! Why can't you just forget about that already, it was over a YEAR ago!"

"Because it was the funniest thing ever seeing you get your ass beat by Slender, trust me man, I'm NEVER letting that go" Jeff said as he laughed at the memory.

Jack groaned and shot a menacing glare toward Jeff and then sighed, of course he wouldn't let him live it down. Jack thought he would just have to get him back, perhaps he would catch Jeff doing something embarrassing, however, to do that he would have to follow him practically everywhere and carry around a camera for back-up proof. He sighed again.

Jeff stopped laughing and looked serious for a moment, before returning back to his usual smug look. "So, who's Echo Jack?"

Jack glanced towards the stairs and began to explain.

"Well, I'm honestly not exactly sure who she is, you see, I was walking back to the mansion after I took care of some things. As you know, it was freezing outside, so I had my hood up as I was walking. I get about halfway to the mansion when I see something moving in the snow, I was curious as I walked over to the area in which the movement was. I was honestly shocked that it was a little girl, I didn't want to leave her there to freeze to death so I picked her up and brought her with me. She seems to be doing well, Sally likes her too." He said with a thoughtful look.

Jeff groaned and laughed "wow Jack, I didn't know you had a soft spot for kids."

"I don't, she just seemed...different.. somehow" Jack said as he himself questioned his own thought process.

"Yeah, well whatever man, I'm going back upstairs and don't touch my fucking knife again!"

A bewildered look crossed over Jack's features. "What are you talking about? I never touched your knife. Why don't you ask Toby if he touched it?"

"Yeah yeah, Whatever"

and with that Jeff was gone, probably off to his room to sharpen his knife....again....and again....and again. He needs serious therapy.

Jack sat down on the couch and turned the television on, he switched through the channels and eventually landed upon one of his favorite shows called Criminal Minds. A few hours later he decided to go ahead and take off to bed. With that being said he walked off and went up the stairs and to his room