Seungcheol

[Smut]

It was a Saturday afternoon your best friend Chan asked you to visit him in their dorm but he ended up leaving you to go shopping together with the other members.

Leaving you alone in the dorm or so you thought.

"He asked me to be here yet he left me, really?" you said to yourself. glaring at the blank TV

Grabbing your phone, you scrolled through twitter, to help ease your boredom. When it didn't help, you exited the app and went through your photos.

Passing by several Seventeen photos. But stopped at a certain guy that makes your heart and mind jumbled.

Seungcheol, you've been his number one fan since they're still rookies. Well you always made Chan the excuse to see him too. Mian keke

Shaking your head and hanging your head down. Well its not like somethings gonna happen.

Every single time you got the chance to talk to him, you would always stutter and end up saying random gibberish words.

Every time he smiles, your legs just goes jello and your heart pounds like crazy, and every time he smiles at you or laugh because of you, you feel like your hearts about to explode and you could just die.

Exiting the photo app you sighed and went back to twitter.

[Seungcheol POV]

I sent the boys to go buy some groceries and just buy whatever they want.

Well that's what wanna feel like I sent them for. But really it was just an excuse to be alone with [Y/N]. She thought I went with them, but i didnt want to.

Leaning on the door frame. I watched her from a far, her mood changed from bored to sad. She's just so cute.

She makes me want to protect her. Like the way she smiles, the way she turns red and stutters when i'm in the same room as her.

From what Chan said. She likes me very very much, well I can't deny that the feelings mutual.

The first time I laid my eyes on her every girl round me just changed, I started to notice, all the girls I've liked and meet they're no match for her. Nothing will ever compare to her.

She's special, she sees things her way and stands up for herself and others too.

Right now is the prefect time to confess my feelings for her. I could careless about our differences, like how she's still in school, and i'm not.

Having enough courage to talk to her. I stood up straight and walked to where she is sitting.

"Hey, [Y/N]." I smiled. Her head immediately snapped at me with wide eyed then cheeks just starts to turn into the shade of pink.

she's so cute

"uh- opp-pa I thought you went with them." she stuttered a bit glancing from her phone to me. Making me smile.

"Uh no I didn't cause I needed to do something." I explained, she just nods.

"[Y/N] wanna watch a movie?" I smiled at her. She smiles back.

"I'd love that." she answered.

Sitting beside her, she got startled at how close I was to her and she totally just turned red.

I know I should probably move a bit but I want, no need to be as close as possible to her.

"Do you want me to move?" I whispered hoping she'd say no.