Dino

You were walking through the the park thinking why did your roommate got mad at you. You just got up from your bed and then suddenly she went in your room and just went bonkers on you.

You were thinking so hard you didn't notice you were gonna bump into someone. Your face slammed into someone's chest. You were about to spleen all your anger at the person but when you look up it was Dino, your schoolmate, [The name of girl you hate]'s boyfriend, and lastly your inspiration.

"[Y/N], Hi." He whispered bowing his head down, tears that he succumb, flowing down his cheeks. 

"Dino, what happened?" You asked worried, you held Dino's chin between your thumb and pointer finger, making him look at you.

The sight in front of you broke your heart; Dino's eyes were puffy and looks like he was been crying since earlier. His nose were red, lips were quivering. You didn't hesitate to hug him. His arms instantly wrapped around your torso, and cried.

"What happened?" You asked softly, still hugging him.

"I was about to take her out on a date, but—but–but..." He trailed off, he was holding a box of chocolate and a bouquet of flowers.

"You don't have to say it, I understand." You said gently. Rubbing his back.

"Wanna go for an ice cream?" You asked, you felt him nod. You parted from the hug and give him your hanky, to wipe his tears.
You were walking through the park to the Ice Cream Parlor near by. All the time Dino was looking at his feet.

So that's why we bump. You though. You stopped and open the door of the parlor for him to go inside. You went to the counter and you found him sitting on a seat near the window.

"Good morning ma'am, what's your order?" The girl behind the counter said.

"I would like to order [Your favorite flavor] thank you." You said. And thought of what flavor does Dino like.

"Is that all?" She asked

"Umm... Make that two [Your favorite flavor]." You said.

"Coming right up." You were gnawing on your lips.

"Here you go." She said handing me the tray with our ice cream. I turned around and headed to where Dino was seated. He was burying his face into his arms. The chocolates and flowers near the glass. You signed and place the ice cream on the table.

You put back the tray to the counter and went back to see Dino staring at the ice cream. You sat down.

"Dino, umm.. Do you want it? I can just buy you another, what would you like." You said. He looked at you and smiled. You were confused but smiled back.

"How did you know my favorite flavor?" He asked digging into the ice cream like a cave man. You giggled.

"It's my favorite too." I murmured quietly.

Hours has past, you and Dino were still laughing, eating, playing and joking around. You didn't even notice it was already 5 in the afternoon.

"I'm stuffed." Dino groaned. You laugh. Dino looked at his phone.

"Time flies so fast when your having fun." He said and smiled at you, you nodded.

"We should go home." You said. He bobbed his head. You stood up and he followed, this time he opened the door for you.

You stride through the park, you turned around enjoying the breeze. You stopped and looked up the sky, it was beautiful. There was a tint of purple and orange in the sky blue sky. You sighed and you sense someone beside you. It was Dino.

"[Y/N]." He said handing the chocolate and flowers to you, you took it confused. "Since I can't give it to her, I'm going to give it you. And it's also a thank you gift." He smiled.

"Thank you? For?" You asked.

"For making me happy when I was sad." He said scratching his nape. And he thought about it, and slowly did he know he was falling for you with just a short time.

"Psssshhh... No need to thank me." You said.

"You do the same." You whispered. And hoped he didn't hear it.

"What?" He said smiling. I you looked at him with terror in your eyes.

He heard?

"I–I didn't say anything." You said immediately looking away with a deep blush.

"[Y/N] I heard you, now say it more clearly." He chuckled, holding your shoulder making you look at him. You shook your head.

"[Y/N] say it again." He whined and shook you slightly. You giggled.

"Okay.. Okay... I'll say it." You said,nhe stop and smiled eagerly waiting for you to say it again.

"I said you do the same." You said nodding your head shyly. "You make break and complete me at the same time." You looked up to see him smiling.

"Ms. [Last Name] I would like to take you out on a date." He said. Holding your wrist since your hands where full. You looked at him shocked.

"I won't accept no for an answer." He said.

"Then I don't have a choice." You said and smiled.

"Yes." You smiled, he beamed. He took the chocolate from you and held your hand. You looked at your intertwined  hands and to him, smiling.

You and Dino walked home with a comfortable silence still hand in hand. You stood in front of your dorm and looked at him.

"Thanks for walking me home." You said.

"No problem."

You opened the door with you key and your roommates immediately swung the door open. They looked at you then back to Dino and closed the door.

"Sorry about that." You giggled. He chuckled.

"You better get going." You suggest.

"Okay, ah–um, see you tomorrow." He said and left. You were about to go in but then someone turned you around and kissed you in the lips, you where shocked. You parted and it was Dino. He was grinning.

"I forgot your number." He said and gave you his phone, you typed your number still shocked. You gave it back, he kissed you one last time and ran away. You giggled and went in and faced the question your roommates threw.

>the end<