Woozi

=WOOZI POV=

"Hyung come on, its stage time!" Dk said.

"Ne." I said getting up from my sitting position. Suddenly the world started spinning. I held my head with my hand.

"Hyung, gwenchana?" The8 asked.

"I'm fine."

I went out to the stage went to my position. Then Mansae started playing. I crouch down, and look up to see black stop, I couldn't hear anything, everything was blurred.

The last thing I saw was [Y/N] running up the stage, and black.

=YOUR POV=

[S.Coups] Yeah Alright
Say the Name Seventeen Yep
([All] Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)

[Vernon] Nae mameul ttaeryeo neoui jeseuchyeo
Manse samchanghaji baek beon But
Kkaego naseon maebeon say I'm So stupid

[Hoshi] Kkum sogeseon maeil maeil ([All] Ah ha)
Nega nae oenpare paljjang kkiji
[Dino] Kkumman kkaemyeon waeirae ([All] Ah ha)
Machi yeonghui eopsneun cheolsu gachi

[DK] Eotteokhae

What's happening. You saw Woozi falling down the stage floor. You immediately run up the stage and went to him.

"We got to go." You said and they nodded carrying woozi to the back stage. They laid Woozi on a couch.

"We have to bring him to the doctor, his too pale." Seungcheol Oppa said. We all nodded and went out to the van.
You went in and they placed woozi head on your lap. You touched his cheek, caressing it, you kissed his forehead.

You and seventeen arrived at the hospital. Mingyu carrying Woozi. I didn't know what was happening. Just as if everything just turned slow motion.

For all I know they were taking Woozi in a private room with the doctor on trail.

"Noona." You heard a faint cry. Someone started shaking you.

"Noona!" Jun shouted out. You felt weak. Your legs gave out and Jun caught you.

"Noona you okay?" The8 asked. You just nodded feeling your throat go dry. Jun carried you all they way to Woozi's room.

Jun entered the room still carrying you, all stop the look at you. Jun placed you on the couch.

"What happened?" Wonwoo asked looking at you.

"She just gave out on the lobby." Jun said.

"Noona are you okay?" Seungkwan said. You nodded.

"I wanna hear you say it."

"Yes." You said but it came out clipped. You sit up.

"What happened?" You asked.

"You Doctor said his over fatigued, he needs lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of rest." Jeonghan said.

"Ok, you guys should go back, there are still fans waiting for you." You suggested.

"But—" Seungcheol was about to protest but you stopped him by glaring.

"Fine." He said, you smiled.

"I can take cake of Woozi." You said taking your jacket off and placing it on the chair. They bid there good bye to you and took one last look at Woozi before they go back you the concert.

You sat on a chair beside Woozi's bed. You held his hand intertwining your fingers resting your head on it. Your eyelids slowly closing.

WOOZI POV

I feel a hand intertwined with mine. I opened my eyes to see that I'm in a white room. And the smell of hospital was strong.

Then I remembered. The concert me fainting. Searching the room then my eyes landed on a beautiful girl sleeping, our hand locked together.

I swept a stray of hair out of her faces and tug it to her ear. I just stared at her admiring her beauty. I caressed her cheek lightly, enough her for to wake up.

"Oppa your awake." She said immediately standing up and loosing balance from the sudden movement.

"Easy [Y/N], you okay?" I asked.

"Paboya! Why are you always up all night, why aren't you resting ha! Yah! You almost gave me a heart attack earlier." [Y/N] shouted in one breath.

"Hey, hey, breath." I said. She just glared at me. Walk to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Outside."

"[Y/N]-ah, don't leave me."

"I'm just going to get water for you." She said going back to the chair getting her jacket about to go out again. But I held her hand.

"No, stay." I said pouting. I don't do cute to others only to [Y/N].

"Fine." She said sitting down the chair. I smiled moving a little and patted the space beside me.

"No, the doctor said you need to rest."

"But I can't rest without you." I pouted again, I know she can't resist my pouts. ^•3•^

She rolled her eyes and sat on the space, going under the cover with me laying down beside me. She laid her head on my chest, playing with my finger. She placed our hands together and pouted.

"What?" I asked.

"Your hands are big." She said.

"Aw, your pinky is so cute." She said in a cute baby voice biting it with her lips.

3rd person POV

An hour has passed, with you playing with his finger and talking about some random things. Woozi was just looking at like you were a very very very very cute living stuff toy.

You looked up, finding Woozi staring at you with awe. You smiled and kissed his cheek. Continue playing with his finger and making patterns on his chest.

"사랑 해요 [Y/N]-" Woozi said kissing your hair.

"너무 사랑 해요 오빠."