Hoshi(Request smut)

Requester : sweet_candylala .One and only 😂😂
Well you asked for this, don't regret it. 😉😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOSHI'S POV

"WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Mihaela screamed, she is currently standing on a table holding a glass of tequila, dancing. Why did I agree to let her go? I saw Allyssa nearing me, wobbling a little.

[a/n: it's my party.] 😂😉

"Yoh, Soon, aren't you going to stop, your girlfriend." Allyssa said sitting on the seat next to me, laughing watching her best friend dance, like crazy.

"I'll let her have her time." I chuckled, she laughed hysterically.

"Sooo, where's Hansol?" I ask, her witty side gone replace with disgust and anger.

Hoh boy...

"Well I don't know maybe sucking some girls face in a f*c.king cubicle." She spat. I just answered with a 'oh', wide eyes.

"ALLYSSA!" Mihaela shouted. "Allyssa, come on dance with me!" Allyssa shook her head, Mihaela went down and ran to Allyssa.

"Come on." Mihaela pouted.

"Fine." Allyssa agreed and finished the tequila she was holding, in one shot, man this girl guzzled different kinds of alcohol and yet she doesn't look drunk, instead she looks like she wants more. They went to the table and started dancing like weirdos, and people around them cheering.

After an hour, I decided that I should probably get Mihaela out of here. I went to the dance floor to see her dancing drunk with Ashley, Allyssa, Krystal and Andrea, face palming I went to where My girlfriend was, hugged her from the back.

"Jagiya, come on let's go home." I pouted. She faced me and nod, smiling. I smiled, we left the dance floor and the bar. On our way to the car with Mihaela clinging onto me because of her drunken state, Hansol approached us.

"Hyung, I did something very very very wrong." He said nervously.

"Yes, you did." I turned around to see Allyssa standing there with a piss expropriation. She looks sobered up. LOOKS

"Jagiya—" Hansol started but stopped when Allyssa glared, she turned her attention to me.

"Hosh, Mihaela's bag." She said handing me Mihaela's bag, smiling slightly at me, she look pasted me glaring and walked to her car.

"How many drinks did Allyssa take?" Hansol asked. Oh crap.

"Lots. She drank different types of alcohol."

[A/N: I would probably do that. 😁👌🏻]

"Crap." He groaned and ran after her. I looked at Mihaela, she was sleep standing. I chuckled and carried her to the car. Sat her on the passengers seat, went to the drivers seat. And started the car, driving off.

The car drive way home was pure torture! Mihaela kept moaning, and it's freaking turning me on, it's a good thing I wasn't wearing jeans, jeans will afflict me so bad.