Chapter 7: How dare you!

AN: The image above is a picture of Christopher's contracted spirit.

Warning: This chapter contains scenes that are quite violent.

***********************************

CHAPTER 7

REYNALD HOUSEHOLD

In one of the rooms at the west wing of the mansion, a man was standing by the window, a sneer can be seen in his sharp features as he watch Veronica ran off. A woman clad in black suddenly appeared behind him and kneeled, this was the maid who successfully seduced Christopher.

"You did a great job, leave Bonheur immediately and make sure to leave no traces behind"

"Yes, My Lord"

Louis turned his back and was satisfied that the woman had already fled as soon as she heard his orders. He loosened his neck tie before heading out of the room; he concealed the joy in his eyes as he continued walking forward.

When they were younger, Louis was the top dog between the siblings but after 9 years, his position as the heir of the Reynald household is getting threatened by his younger siblings, unlike Christopher who had a monstrous wolf as a contracted spirit, he acquired a puny white owl who's only ability is to be a message carrier and to top it off, he didn't awaken the ability to control any element. If Christopher were to really marry the Lansdrake girl, would he still have a place to belong to? Of course not. So he chose this tactic to lower the value of his brother. On the other hand, their youngest Francis who is only 9 this year wasn't lagging behind them with regards swordsmanship and intelligence, he was already being labeled as a prodigy that can only be found in a hundred years. 'I need to prove them that I am worthy of being the next head of the family' Louis thought to himself.

The letter Richmond Lansdrake sent arrived in no time. As Anthony read the contents he immediately stormed off his study and kicked Christopher's door open. When he saw the deflated look of his son, his anger multiplied by a level, he grabbed Christopher's collar and threw the stack of letters in his face.

Anthony dotes on his sons like there was no tomorrow but this time, the situation was out of hand and he couldn't help but be extremely furious.

"Explain this to me immediately! The Lansdrake's is cancelling your engagement with Veronica, what did you do you unfilial son!" he threw a punch at his son and kicked him several times in his stomach.

When Christopher heard that their engagement was getting canceled he ignored the pain from his Father's thrashing as he immediately stood up before dashing off 'No! Veronica...'

Anthony grabbed his wrist and punched Christopher's face again "Where do you think you're going!? Haven't you brought enough shame to this family!? They already announced that they are cutting of their ties with us from this day onwards!"

What are the Lansdrakes'? They are the second most powerful family in the kingdom, having a good relationship with them will bring you nothing but good fortune, what more if you became a part of their family? It's like finding an oasis in the middle of the desert.

Christopher heard nothing of his father's rants, all he could think of was losing Veronica... forever.

His body turned rigid and his idocrase colored eyes was full of blood thirst, he pushed his father away as he walk out of the mansion's door. As soon as he reached the gates, his body was enveloped with a thick black smoke and in a matter of seconds a gigantic black wolf appeared by his side.

His aura was murderous and as if feeling it's master's wrath, the beast was also emitting an aura full of killing intent. Christopher looked at the beast and said in gritted teeth "FIND THAT WOMAN AND KILL HER"