Chapter 3.3: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

CHAPTER 3.3

BRIAR ACADEMY

The school where the Elites dwell, Briar academy is known for cultivating only the most successful personas all over the continent. The academy was established by the Aguirre's during the reign of King Justin last 200 years ago. The entrance examination is difficult therefore the passing rates are usually low, but graduating from this prestigious school can guarantee you a lavish life afterwards.

The elementary and middle school students are located at the same building while the high school students are separated because this was the time wherein the students are trained to control their awakened powers and contracted spirits.

People already has their own contracted spirit upon birth, a person's contracted spirit awakens along with their personal powers when they reach the age of 16. A person's contracted spirit depended on their potential, will and innate abilities. When the contractor dies, the spirit would then return to the spirit world to await its next Master.

It was now currently spring and new batches of students have entered for a new school year. Each grade level is represented by the top scorer during examinations.

All the new students are gathered at the assembly hall where they were seated according to their rank at the entrance examination.

Christopher was seated at the far back of the first graders, he barely passed the exam with the exact score needed. 60% divine intervention, 20% Luck and 20% effort. For this exam, he studied like a monster for 2 months, tutored by different professors every day.

He was desperate to be on the same school as Veronica but he as time passed by he still wasn't able to find her. 'Did she perhaps failed the entrance exam?'.

Just as he was brainstorming various possible scenarios, He saw a girl in frilly pink dress sitting at the front row waving towards his direction. 'Oh! Katherine! Finally someone I know!'. He enthusiastically waved back before mouthing out the words 'Have you seen Veronica?'. Katherine shook her head, she also felt empty when she noticed that Veronica was not in the crowd of new students.

Katherine's red hair stood out among the crowd partnered by her delicate, beautiful face. All the males eyes were glued to her. Upon seeing this scene, Christopher suddenly felt a bad premonition and his mouth involuntarily twitched as he broke out into a cold sweat. 'I'll be hanging out with two beauties from now on... Wouldn't these dudes kill me then?'.

After half an hour, the entrance ceremony finally began.

The principal delivered his long ass speech, at first the students were still listening attentively but seeing that it kept dragging on 'till forever, they slowly lost interest, some even fell asleep.

The principal was about to end his speech, his last words were ".... And now we'll meet the representatives of each grade level, they are the young prodigies the scored no. 1 during the entrance exam and monthly evaluation".

Everyone finally sobered up and clapped vigorously, being a representative immediately makes you an idol in the student's hearts, they clearly know how difficult the exam was and ranking first already shows how capable you are.

"First, we will introduce the top scorer of the entrance exam". Everyone excitedly applauded, a girl in navy blue dress walked out from backstage, she walked towards the center with her eyes closed.

Seeing the figure walk gracefully towards the stage, her black hair slightly falling from her shoulders, and her long thick lashes was slightly fluttering and her red thin lips was curved upwards, everyone fell in deep silence. No one reacted as they were all entranced by the peerless beauty walking.