Chapter 15

Chapter 15

***Jade***

I watched as Demi 'claimed' Liam as hers. A nudge on my shoulder brought me out of my thought.

"Why did she claim Liam as hers?" Louis' voice asked me, curiosity was evident in his voice.

I smiled. "She comes from a different society as us, where they have to claim each other as their own. In her case the woman always claims the man as hers because of the fact that the women are stronger and more able to defend the male."

"Ok... But other people had their eyes on Liam... So how does that work?" He asked.

"Wow you are full of questions aren't you?" I chuckled. "It's because the majority of people her are lower in the hierarchy than her."

"What does that mean then?" He asked, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Where Demi comes from there is a very strong hierarchy, and Demi is effectively the princess of there." I explained.

"So..." He gestured for me to continue speaking.

"Only her parents are higher than her, so no one is able to claim him unless they want to fight her, and trust me, that girl is bloody hard to fight." I chuckled at the memory. "I know this because she challenged me before she knew what I was capable of and my powers. Does that satisfy your curiosity?" He nodded.

I turned and watched as Demi dragged Liam away. The weren't actually going to... You know... But they still would do stuff, and even though Liam isn't as bad as Louis, he still has some innocence left in him.

I rested my head on Louis shoulder and considered several things. 1) we will one day have to fight someone or something 2) I was defiantly falling for Louis 3) I have just made a mental list...

***Lily***

I smiled as Demi claimed Liam. They suited each other and would be good partners in crime. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zayn tremble.

"What's wrong?" I whispered to him his dark eyes were wide.

"I... I'm scared Lily." He whispered.

"But Zayn, there's nothing to be scared of." I looked at him.

"Exactly. I'm afraid of what I don't know." He looked at me like a lost soul.

"Ok then. I'll look after you."

________

It's really short and crappy sorry :(

I'll try and make the next one better ok?

I'm thinking of making a 5sos fanfic this is the description:

She was the innocent new girl.

He was the dirty jock.

She brought out his good side.

He made her fall.

Just through paper planes.

It's called paper planes.

Please vote comment follow

Love you all,

Sophia xxx