Chapter 9

Chapter 9

***Jade***

"Jade, aren't you gonna introduce me to them?" Caitlyn said. I turned and looked at the person who'd addressed me.

"Caitlyn. What a surprise to see you here!" I said, she was smaller than me, even though we were the same age.

"Boys, this is Caitlyn, Caitlyn, these are the people that I have come with for you to help me with."

******

BANG!

"YASS!!!! Ha! Beat that Tomlinson!" I crowed as my 3rd shot destroyed the red circle in the target.

In case you are wondering what we are doing, we are training. Everyone has to train, so that's what we are doing.

I am currently whipping Louis' butt and more...

We are now gonna have to do archery, I love that!

*******

After archery, swimming, running and loads of other stuff, we had a whole group training exercise. Whoop whoop! Anyone note my sarcasm?? No? Ok no.

It's a Wednesday so we are in groups of 6 against each other. My group was only 5 :( but we were a great group;

•Me

•Lily

•Demi

•Sophia

•El

So we had an ok chance. Hehehe.

"THEY'RE GOING DOWN!!! IM YELLING TIMBER!!!" Demi yelled. I tackled her to the ground and slapped my hand over her mouth.

"Shut up!" I hissed. "You'll give away our position!"

"Fumpft oah" she mumbled. I guess she meant f**k off...

"3... 2... 1... Let this exercise begin!" A voice boomed over the loud speaker.

All of my group had wings so we took to the sky immediately. Lilly's wing tip touched mine and she gestured to a group of people who had a lot of ammo and weapons, I smiled, Lily was a great person to have, we all swooped down on to the group and pinned down the group, I had the largest wing span and I accidentally took out someone with my wing.

I looked at Lily who had one of the larger people pinned down and his face was smushed in the dirt. Ooohh, that must hurt.

"Give us your weapons, or you'll get it... Badly!" She smirked evilly. I have trained that girl well. *strokes kitten*

"You heard her" I hissed at the boy, twisting his arm behind his back. "Give them to us, now."

They all pushed all their weapons out and- "all your weapons and ammo" Sophia growled. Geez that girl is sharp!

It all got put in a pile.

"Good" El said. "Now stand up!"

Me and the girls grabbed the weapons and fired the paintballs at them - Yes paintballs. They were 'dead' now and out of the exercise. We all sprung up and unfurled our wings, I tilted to the left and spotted a group of 6 people, Louis, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Jamie and Charlie. They were all good fighters, but they forgot one thing, and that was...

To look up!

<><><><><><><><>

Bahahahaha!!!!

What d'ya think??

Tell me by commenting and voting ;)

I need 2 comments for next update :D

Love ya

Sophia xxxx