Chapter 11

Chapter 11

***Sophia*** (A/N do I really need a reason to write from my p.o.v???)

We all emerged from the room with wild thoughts.

"Ok guys! I know what you guys need!" Lily yelled, us girls looked at her as the boys left us. "We're going... SHOPPING!!!" I internally groaned. I mean don't get me wrong, I love Lily like a sister, but she's got tonnes of energy, like TONNES!

Oh well. YOLO!

***

We arrived at the shopping centre, Westfeilds of course! And immediately went to the pretzel place, I mean, who wouldn't! I got the cinnamon and sugar cos it's AMAZING! (A/N it really is!)

After about 1 hour of shopping, I saw Niall and the other boys, and some blonde person. I felt my heart swell when I saw Niall.

And then it broke as the blonde placed her lips against Niall's.

***Jade***

This blonde bitch kissed Niall. In front of poor Sophia! She sobbed and spun on her heels. Not seeing Niall's reaction. He pushed her off of him and his eyes widened as he saw Sophia running of.

"Crap." Lily muttered. "Crap..."

"What's wrong?" Demi turned to Lily.

"When Sophia get really down she... She.... She goes and does really bad stuff..." Lily's eyes were really wide and she looked really nervous.

***Sophia***

I ran. And I knew exactly where I was going. I slipped down an alley and started to form a ball of energy around me, I felt a pull as I appeared behind a dark club, I had I a short, back, floaty skirt and my favourite 'b*tch please!' tee on.l

I walked up to the club (A/N like waddup I got a big c**k ahhh just pumped up by some s**t from the thrift shop... I'mma stop now) and went in.

The club was dark and crowded and I made my way to the bar. I knew that the girls wouldn't be able to find me here, even though it was only a short distance, I had teleported here so the girls wouldn't be able to track me.

"I'm sorry." The bar man said."'I've stopped serving now." I sighed moved out, I thought of another club, that served until later and moved myself close to there. I started to walk and found myself singing 'Give me love' by Ed Sheeran.

Give me love like her

Cos lately I've been waking up alone,

paint splattered teardrops in my shirt.

I told you I'd let them go...

And that I'll fight my corner

Maybe tonight I'll call ya,

After my blood turns into alcohol,

No, I just wanna hold ya.

It started to rain heavily and I kept on singing, my tears mixing with the heavy rain as I cried and my dark hair flattened in the heavy rain.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,

All I want is the taste that your lips allow,

My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

My, my, my, my, give me love,

"Sophia!" I heard a familiar Irish accent calling me. I spun round.

"Niall...?" I whispered, and watched as the blonde boy ran through the rain towards me.

"Sophia!" He yelled out to me "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing Niall." I smiled dryly, which is ironic cos of the weather.

"I was looking for you!" Niall said.

"That's cute! Why." I looked at him

"I wanted to do something special for you..." He said. "Is that ok?"

"Depends, on what it is." I was thoroughly confused now.

"This." Niall closed the few steps between us and placed his hands on my cheeks, closed his eyes. And kissed me.

--------

I'm sorry if my chapters are really short I write this on my phone so lol!

Ummmm....

Yeah... NOPHIA ALL THE WAY!!! Who else ships them? Cos I know I do ;)

Lolzzzz!!

Soz I'm being weird today!!

What songs do you like???

I like...

Drunk

Give me love

Most of Ed's songs :)

All of 1Ds songs :P

Radioactive

Loads of Capitals songs...

Listening to drunk ATM anyway!

2 new people commenting plz???!!!

Love you alllllllll

Sophia xxxxxx