Chapter 5

Chapter 5

***Jade***

I jumped, with closed wings. So I couldn't save my self.

"Jade! No!" I heard Louis cry, and my instinct took over me. I snapped my wings open, the force of that lifting me back in to the air.

Circling above the group I landed, and turned to Liam.

"How about we settle this fairly? One on one, me against you?" I was 5'10" and he was 5'10" and a little bit so I was looking up at him ever so slightly. "What do ya say, Payne?"

"I-I-I... Fine. When?" He stuttered at first. I smirked.

***Louis***

She moved over to a space, her Auburn hair curling over her shoulder.

"Now, and here" she pulled her jumper over her head, and turned to face Liam who was growing paler by the second, I glanced at her body, it had some scars on it, but she was really -and I mean really- muscled, she was still tanned, but not as much as Zayn was.

She turned and faced Liam.

"You ready yet?" He nodded. My guess is that he wasn't trusting his voice enough to speak.

Everyone formed a ring around them, and Zayn stepped up.

"These are the rules:

Rule 1: No powers allowed.

Rule 2: No biting allowed

Rule 3: The winner must pin the loser to the ground for 10 seconds. Each spar is 5 minutes, best of 3." He stepped back "3...2...1"

Jade and Liam circled each other carefully, Liam clenched his fists and sprung forward, but Jade dodged his attack easily side-stepping and laughing.

"I knew that would be your first move!" She said, before bounding forward and hitting Liam's shoulder and unbalancing him, she could have taken him down now but we were only 30 seconds into this spar, so she let him stay standing and waited for him to move next. "C'mon wickle Liam, you afraid to fight a girl? Hmmm?" She taunted him, dancing nimbly out of the way of his punches.

2 minutes in she suddenly changed, she sprung forward and unbalanced Liam again, this time she had no mercy, she held his shoulder still and knocked his legs out from under him he fell on the floor and she grabbed his arm and pinned him down.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2..1" Zayn yelled, and Jade jumped up leaving Liam lying on the ground, writhing in pain. "And Jade has won. Liam? Do you want to wait?" Liam sat up and shook his head. "Are you sure you're ok?" Liam groaned.

"Oh grow up Liam, I hardly touched you, and when I did it was on your shoulder." Jade snapped.

The next two rounds were the same. Jade won. And Liam was a wuss.

"I think you know what happens now Liam? Right?" She knelt down to his level. "I can have Louis back."

____________

Ohhhhhh what do ya think??? Comment if you wanna be in it, then PM me with what you look like (it can be real or fake) and what you wanna be. :) thanks.

COMMENT FOR ME.

VOTE ON ME.

FOLLOW ME.

LOVE ME FOREVER.

Sophia xx

P.S. My name comes from 'Come and Get It' by Krewella :)