"That's a beautiful name, but why Auroa?"

"Because when our powers touch it creates a beautiful Auroa, just like we're creating a beautiful baby."

"Now that I will agree with you on."

We continued to talk about names, where we will get the supplies for a baby, and so on. That was our conversation the whole way until we reached our destination. We looked to see if anyone was out, but no one was around, so it was safe to go out. We grabbed our guns and hid them and slowly walked to the entrance of the house. We knocked and just waited to see who would answer the door.

After about a minute I was able to her a woman's voice coming closer to the door. I knew and hoped it was the wife, because it could end up badly. When the door opened I confirmed it was the wife as she looked at us suspiciously, maybe because of how we were dressed.

"Can I help you?"

"Yea don't scream and take us to your husband," I told her while pulling my gun out and pointing it at her head.

She slowly opened the door more as let us in, I then brought her close to me gun pointing at her still and walked to the front room. As we got there Jace who we knew from the picture jumped up right away and reached for his gun. Before he could grab it though Lorna used her powers and took the gun away and than pointed it at him. He slowly raised his hand and started to speak.

"What do you want?"

"We want you to contact your partner Campbell and have him release all mutant he has caged."

"And why would I do that?" He asked me.

"Because if you don't we will kill your wife and than you," Lorna spoke up.

"They're out of my custody they belong to him now."

"They're not property, they are people like you who are being experimented on and forced to hunt their loved ones."

"That's not my problem so please let my wife go."

"No, she will be let free when you do as we said or else."

Lorna than stepped away and fired the gun at his wife. I heard him yell and than it was quiet. Lorna stopped the bullet from making contact and let it fall to the floor. The woman in my arms was sobbing and I started to feel guilty. We weren't really going to kill anyone just scare them a little.

"Okay I'll make the call."

"Good."

We waited for 10 minutes when he finally got off the phone. He told us it worked and he will head over and lead the bus to the where the others were. We watched him leave and we relaxed.

"First part of the plan worked Lorna."

"I'll message Marcos letting him Know the plan is a go."

John's POV

I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at it to see a message from Lorna. I looked up at Esme and nodded my head letting her know the plan was a go. We had to wait and keep an eye out for the only bus leaving the place. Almost there I thought all I have to do is wait.

It took a couple hours but we finally saw the bus getting ready to drive through the check point. I was so focused on trying to feel and see Lauren I didn't notice Esme come up behind me and taser me. I fell to the ground in shock and in pain, I looked into the eyes of her and saw her eyes hardened.

"I have my own plan."

I watched as she used her powers and started commanding every human that was there. All I could see and hear were gun shots and screaming. I managed to get up and see 3 Esme's eyes glowing blue, commanding the officers to kill themselves. I see Jace going for cover trying and failing to stop the madness. It was over quick and than there was silence.

I was about to attack her and her clones when I see Lauren step out of the bus with the other mutants. I didn't see Esme and the others leave but at the moment I didn't care. Right in front of me were the people I came to save. Andy, Lauren, Clarice but no Sonya. I looked around but couldn't see her, I walked closer and than decided to run the rest of the way.
I ran and shouted out the first name in my head.

"LAUREN"

She looked towards me and ran straight into my arms. I brought her close to me and just held her making sure she was real.  I looked up and saw the others walk to me and than I noticed who had their arms wrapped around Clarice. I stared over Lauren's head and saw my brother and I was in shock. It had been so long and here he was now in front of me.

Lauren pulled away and slowly pushed me towards James. When he was close enough I brought him into a hug and we held each other. I couldn't have been anymore happier.

Sorry it has been long since my last post. I was in Mexico vising family and I decided to put this off until I got home. But now that I am I'm going to start posting more chapters. Hope you enjoyed this, I will do the others POVs in the next chapter.