Chapter 33

Andy's POV

After being separated from Sonya and Clarice, Lauren and me were put into barred cells next to each other. Bars were keeping us separated but we could still touch one another through them. I was scared as I know Lauren was scared as well. We were trapped here not knowing what could happen to us and it just made me angry. I couldn't keep my emotions in check this time and I needed to release it or it would just tear me apart.

"Hey we need a lawyer, can anyone here me!"

"Andy."

"I SAID CAN YOU HEAR ME!" and my powers started unleashing.

When my powers went off a terrible shock went through my neck and through my body. It was painful and I wanted it to stop. I could hear Lauren shouting to me and finally I managed to stop my power and the shock stopped. I took a few breaths and saw Lauren come closer to our barred side. I managed to come closer and I felt her grip my hand through the openings.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine, but that hurt as hell."

"I was so scared, I still am I don't want to lose you."

"You won't lose me Lauren I promise."

"What's going to happen to us?" I asked her.

"I don't know, but I'm scared to find out."

"Me too, but at least we still have each other."

We both sat in silence holding hands, waiting to find out what's going to happen. It took 2 hours but someone finally came in carrying what looked like 2 suits. The guy opened each of our cells and threw the outfits at us and told us to change.

"Here."

"But I can't in front of my sister."

"Don't care look away, but hurry up Campbell is an impatient man."

"Just do as he says, I'll tell you when you can turn around Andy."

I looked away and started undressing my clothes and putting on the one piece suite. It has little balls on some parts and I wasn't sure why we needed to do this. I stayed looked away until I got the okay from Lauren, after we were done more guys in black suits came in. They escorted us both out of the cells and lead us down hall ways into a room with a man sitting behind the office. Just looking at him I knew he was bad news.

"Lauren and Andy welcome we have much to discuss."

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Well you see I know your grandfather was Andreas Von Strucker and his sister Andrea had a special connection with one another."

"I don't know what you mean," I told him.

"I believe you and your sister have the same potential as your ancestors, able to combine your powers by having contact with one another."

"I don't understand, but your crazy."

"No but I knew about you since the incident at your school, I've been looking for you both for a long time."

"Creepy,"sure said.

"You will show me this power and you will do it willingly."

"We're not doing anything for you."

"We'll see Lauren. Vince take them to our special lab I'll be there soon."

He dismissed us after saying that to Lauren and we were being lead away. I couldn't believe how much this guy knew about us and what he wanted us to do. I wanted to know why he wanted to use our special secret power, but I knew it wasn't for a good reason.

Soul MatesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara