Our food came and we just packed it up and started walking back to the rest of the guys. Liam checked the clock, 6:50. We hurried to the plane and got on. We were in first class, and we had to go by the seats our tickets said. I, unfortunately, wasn’t able to sit next to Niall. Zayn had to. I passed them and Zayn shrugged at me. I smiled at them both and walked down to where I was supposed to sit. I walked to my seat, and guess who I got to sit next to.

Harry.

I know I said I wasn’t going to make things awkward, but this was unconformable already. I smiled at him and sat down. We sat there for a bit, before Harry turned to me.

“Did Liam talk to you?” He asked. I nodded.

“I said I only liked you as a friend, and I didn’t want things awkward between us, so I’m not going to avoid you forever.” I smiled at him and he smiled back.

“Good. I just want you to know, that you and Niall are cute together.” I blushed.

“But, if anything goes wrong, then I’ll be here to take you out.” He winked and I pushed his face.

“Too far Styles.” I said and he laughed. Everything’s fixed between us. We waited a few for minutes while a couple of other people got on the plane, then we took off. I laid my head on Harry, as it still being like 7 in the morning, and me still in my pajamas, decided to sleep. Harry leaned back and didn’t push me off. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

** After Flight **

After 11 hours, lots of sleep, and two movies later, we were finally back in LA. It was three in the afternoon in California, so when we got off the plane, we decided to eat lunch. And Niall was complaining, like always, that he was hungry and the plan didn’t serve a lot of food. I was kind of hungry too, but didn’t say anything. So after being mobbed by tons of fans, we got in two taxis and drove back to my house and Brian and Emma went back to her house, not wanting to be around us. We might do something outrageous. We got back to my house and all I wanted to do was eat really. The boys and I walked in and set our things down in my front room. But without another word, Niall picked me up, and took me right back outside. He got into my car, and told me to drive to the nearest McDonalds. Such a great way to relax after I’ve been sitting for 11 hours! But I can’t complain, my stomach was already excited for food.

** Harry’s P.O.V **

After Niall dragged May away, we just sat down on her couch and Liam switched on the telly. (A/N: lol see what I did there?) And he turned it to ‘Friends’. I sighed and just sat back in my chair. Louis was sitting next to me, and he laid his head down on me. I didn’t sleep a wink on the plane, so I didn’t mind. I closed my eyes as my phone buzzed, so I pulled it out.

“Who is it?” Zayn asked. It was Paul, you know, our body guard.

“It’s Paul; he says were on the telly, channel 5.” Liam picked up the remote, and turned the channel. There we were on the telly, like always. A lady was talking.

“One Direction, the famous boy-band from England, has finally returned from visiting their families to start the next part of their 2012 tour. Have you got tickets?” There was a video of us in the airport this morning, and you could see Niall and May holding hands as Niall made sure May wasn’t hurt.

“As most of you know, Niall Horan has announced to the world that he is now dating long time friend, Maeve Rose. He even took her to Ireland, where she and Niall met, for vacation. But are some of the other boys in the band showing interest in her?”

The boys all turned to me and I starred at the telly, wide eyed. The screen flashed to a picture, but not of me and May, of Liam and May! They were sitting in Starbucks with Liam’s hand over May’s and May smiling gently. We all turned to Liam.