GET OFF OF HER!!!!!

Karlie's POV:

I was walking to my locker, when I was stopped by Brenda. A.K.A.; the school wh*re.

"So your the little b**ch that stole Carter from me!"

"You, and Carter, never happened!" She just stood there, so I walked on by. Haha, her face!

-fifth period-

Today in fifth hour, we all got to go outside. When I got outside, I was picked up, and spun around.

"*squeal* CARTER!"

"Yes, baby?" He was walking with my butt on his chest. His arms around the top of my thighs, with his hands crossed in front of my area.

"Mahone, put her down!" Mr. Hyman said. I giggled, and was put down. He spun me around, stuck out his tounge at Mr. Hyman, and kissed me. I giggled, and we both walked to were the class was.

We had to sit on the ground, like any boy, Carter sat behind me, with me sitting between his legs. Mr. Hyman began the lesson. I just zoned him out, because Carter was leaving little kisses on the back of my neck. Tickling me as he did this.

-lunch-

Carter's POV:

I walked up behind Karlie as she was talking to her friends. They saw me, and started panicking. Karlie turned around confused, but when she saw me. A huge smile grew on her beautiful face. I kissed her soft, pink lips, and hugged her. Her friends just looked really confused, HAHA!

"Hey, babe, you wanna go get something to eat?" She looked back at her friends, and looked back up at me. I think her shortness, is beyond cute!

"Yeah, sure! See you guys later!"

"Bye, baby K."

"Is 'baby K' your nick name, they gave you?" I helped her into Alex's car he's letting me barrow.

"Jacoby gave it to me, since I'm short."

"I think your shortness, is really cute!" I kissed her check, and started the car.

-Burger King-

"He really did that!?" Karlie asked. I was telling her, how her brother ripped his pants at practice, and made the whole team swear to NEVER tell anyone. OOPS, looks like I don't care!

"Yeah! He was running, the grass was wet, he slipped, and all you heard was a ripping sound!"

"Oh my god, I'm gonna have some fun with this!" I saw a evil little smirk on her pretty little lips. This girl is something I'm gonna have to figure out, but I don't care.

"That little evil, little smirk tells me your gonna do something to your brother."

"You wanna help!?"

"I'm gonna see what my baby can do! If you need help, I'll be there."

"Okay!"

-school-

Karlie's POV:

I just got back from lunch with Carter. Now I'm just sitting in my moms classroom, by my self. I heard the door open, but didn't look back.

"Hey mo- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

"Oh come on baby! You think just because your with Carter, that I would have forgotten about you!" My Ex- Blake said coming closer to me.

"Blake, I'm not kidding! Stay away from me!"

"Well if I did that, we wouldn't be able to have some fun." He pinned me up against a wall. Making me scream.