Will I what!?

Karlie's POV:

Yesterday with Carter was interesting, but when he kissed me. It made me feel, like someone really had feelings for me! When he held me in his arms, I didn't feel fear, I felt safe!

I got out of bed, walked to my closet, pick high waisted light washed shorts, a simple red fitted v- neck shirt, and some red vans. I walked to my bathroom, took a shower, wrapped my hair and body. Got dressed in underwear, bra, one of Jacoby's shirts, walked to the bathroom, dried and straitened my hair. Walked back to my room, and did my make up. Foundation, powered, eyeliner on top and bottom, and mascara on top and bottom. A little more than I really do, but I don't care. When I was done, my eyes looked huge, that's what I get for using the Cat Eye Mascara!

I was getting dressed when Jacoby came in.

"JACOBY, OH MY GOD!"

"Calm down will ya!? The football team is here, dad said hurry up."

"Okay, god!" I put my shoes on, brushed my teeth, sprain perfume, and walked downstairs. Right away, I saw Jacoby death glaring Carter.

"AYE, WATER GIRLS HERE!" Jacob; my cousin who's on the football team, yelled, and the whole football team laughed, but Carter didn't. He got up, walked up to me, gave me a note, and just stood there.

I opened the note, and read 'Karlie, will you please be my girlfriend? - Carter Mahone' I looked up at him.

"... Yes!" He just smiled, picked me up, and spun me around while kissing me!

"Quit kissing my baby sister, and put her down!" Jacoby yelled.

"She's my girlfriend now, so no!" Carter through me over his shoulder, picked up my bag and his, and walked out the front door with the team following, their mouths wide open, he walked on the buss, all the way to the big long seat in the back, sat me down, and sat next to me with his arm around me.

The team just piled on to the buss. My dad drove to school, and yeah.

-buss ride-

Carter's POV:

"You have got to be kidding me!" Jacoby said looking back at Karlie and I. I just smirked at him, as Karlie threw a paper ball at his head! The whole team laughed as he turned back around angry as h***!

"Jacoby, your just angry the Mahone got someone before you!" My best friend Rob said, witch in return made the whole buss erupt in laughter!

"Shut it Rob!" Jacoby was getting angrier, angrier.

"How about you text that one girl you've been obsessing over!" Karlie said out loud. The whole buss just filled with 'oohs' as he turned around and glared at her. Man I love her😂!

"Shut PAIGE!"

"MAVICE, MAKE ME!"

"Who's Mavice, and Paige?" Jack asked.

"Paige is Karlie's middle name😏!" Jacoby smirked at Karlie.

"But Mavice is Jacoby's😏😏😏!" Jacoby's face just turned bright red! The whole team laughter, and he turned around! Dang she's funny!