*Daniel POV*
I feel exhausted and relieved at the same time. Finally Kiara's gone, but there's drama? Life keeps on getting more complicated every day. UGH! I obviously still love Eliza but she's moved on to Jonah. I don't know if I should fight for her or not? Even if I fought for her and won, she probably wouldn't want me back. She's there alone in on the sofa right now. Should I approach her? Oh screw this. As I walk closer to her, I see my guitar laying near the sofa and I go over to it. As I grab my guitar, I hesitate for a second and think,

"I still love you Eliza," I thought to myself.

"What?" Eliza asked.

"Huh?" I reply.

"You said something?" she says.

"Oh it wasn't meant to be said, sorry," I say.

Then I continue to grab my guitar and sit far from her. Man did I really say that out loud?

"Um yes, like you are right now," Eliza says.

"Oh shoot, um, yeah it's nothing," I say then I scratch the back of my neck.

"If you want to tell me something go right ahead, I won't mind," Eliza says.

"Oh, it's nothing, really," I say.

"You sure?" she asked.

"Yeah," I say a little nervously.

Sometimes I feel like giving up, but I just can't, it isn't in my blood. (See what I did there 😏). Life's not doing well for me right now. I just wish I could make her feel better instead of hurting her.

It isn't in my blood.

I keep repeating the words, it isn't in my blood for a while until Eliza spoke up.

"What isn't in your blood?" Eliza asked.

"Dang, I keep saying my thoughts out loud huh?" I say.

"Yeah, so do you wanna tell me what's going on?" She asked.

"Where's Jonah?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"Don't try to change the subject with me Seavey, anyways he out at Walmart," she says.

"Fine, um, I broke up with Kiara, I feel more relieved, but there's one person that's still in my mind and I'm pretty sure she hates me," I say.

"Oh, so you're not heartbroken?" she asked.

"I'm not heartbroken by Kiara, cuz  I broke up with her, but by someone else," I say.

"Oh really, yeah I had my heart broken twice but the first one I didn't really care, the second, I did and he hurt me so much," Eliza says.

Definitely me. Gosh I feel so bad. I wish I had never hurt her.

"Look Eliza, I'm so sorry for the pain I've caused, and I hope that you can forgive me like actually," I say.

I feel like I'm about to break down but I can't. Some part of me doesn't want anyone to see my hidden emotions. Although I can feel some tears threatening to come out, which explains why I'm looking at my feet.

"I forgive you but I still can't forget it," Eliza says.

"Yeah, I understand," I say but kind of trembling.

"Hey are you okay?" she asked.

I don't answer and keep my head down because tears were forming out of my eyes and yea I don't wanna face anyone like that.

"Hey face me, are you okay?" she asked.

I still don't look or answer and she finally turns my face to see the tears that are dripping down my face. All because of guilt, she almost killed herself because of me!

"Aw are you okay?" she asked.

Then she pulls me into a hug.

"Hey, tell me what's wrong," she asked softly.

"I-I still love you!" I kind of yell while crying a bit on her shoulder.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I never stopped loving you, cheating on you was the biggest mistake ever, I hurt you, and you almost killed yourself because me, and I just feel so guilty," I say.

*Eliza POV*

Wow I've never seen this side of him. It's like he's locked up inside and needs someone to talk to and express his emotions. To be honest, I feel bad for him. Wait he still loves me? Oh god. I still love him but I'm with Jonah! Ugh! My life! He continues to cry on my shoulder as I wrap my arms around him. Jonah could be back but Daniel's in pain right now.

"Hey you'll be alright," I say as I pat his back.

"And I've gotten better ever since therapy," I say.

He just cries and cries.

"Just release your emotions, let it all out until your better," I say.

I continue to comfort him. Why? Cuz I'm "nice" and I just don't like seeing people in pain.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

"Why did you ever cheat on me?" I asked.

"I-I was stupid, and I thought I had enough of you but really I missed you, all our laughs, our dates, our everything, and then with Kiara, we just don't do that at all," he says.

"And I guess I suck in the dating world," he says.

I giggled a little. We stayed like this for 25 minutes until he fell asleep. I gently got out of his hold and tried to not bother him. Jonah finally got home after a while.

"Hey El!" Jonah calls me while walking in the door.

"Hey Jo, how's shopping?" I asked.

"It was splendid," he says and it made me laugh.

"So what happened while I was away?" Jonah asked.

"Well Zach, Jack, Corbyn, Christina, and Gabbie are in their rooms and I just stayed here, then Daniel came downstairs and let's just say he had a breakdown," I explained.

"Oof," he says.

"Yeah," I say.

"Hey can we talk?" Jonah asked.

"Um sure," I say.

A/n: Cliff hanged. Sorry not sorry, it makes stories more juicy or spicy ya noh? Lol k, I've been dropping chaps out quicker than usual but ya noh it depends, I've been really busy mostly cuz I have a lot of homework no joke and then there are tests and etc. But if u enjoyed plz vote and follow, also comment what else the next chapter should include... But before yew go, which wdw boi r y'all into? Comment who ur fav is and yah peace out mah doodz and I'll be back with another chapter soon. Bai :)