CaRtOoNz - brother's best friend

Start from the beginning

"can you pass me a glass?" he asked 

"sure" i replied grabbing a glass out of the cabinet and handing it to him. 

He thanked me and filled it with water. The morning sun shined in the window and onto his face. His dark brown eyes turned caramel when touched by the light. His skin glistened under the bright rays. He looked beautiful. I smiled at the sight.

"w-what?" he said shifting his eyes around to try and find what was making me smile 

"oh hum, nothing" i said in a nervous tone.  

"sure" he said with a light chuckle. 

He walked over to the counter i was at and retch over me, grabbing a bowl from the cabinet. He filled the bowl with cereal and milk. He leans against the counter next to me and starts eating. 

"so, hows college?" i questioned

"pretty good, It's a lot harder than high school was. Oh man what i'd do to go back to high school" he said smiling "hows your senior year going?"

"good, this has to be my easiest year. I wish i could slow time down, how is it already December?!" 

he let out a small chuckle "i feel you on that one." 

There was a short silence. 

"are you still planning on going to *college name*?" 

"yep, if i can get one more grant i should be able to have 2 full years payed off" 

"damn, definitely get on that. Try and get some more scholarships or grants, college is fucking expensive." 

I nodded in response.  

We talked for a while longer. Telling each other funny stories from school and talking about stupid things.Our laughter filled the quiet house. There were light footsteps approaching the kitchen. Jon came into view and looked at Luke and I in surprise. 

"what tha hell is going on in here?" He questions 

"oh, hey" Luke said

"good morning brudder" i said 

He glanced up to the cabinet and back down to me. Walking over to us, he pushed me off the counter grabbing a glass, trying not to laugh. 

"JON, WHAT THE HELL!?" i yelled from the floor. 

He tried to stay clam but ended up laughing, slightly spilling his now full glass. Luke stepped over and held his hand out, helping me up. I angrily stomp away to the living room and flop down on the couch.  Jon came walking in, followed by Luke, who just stood against the door frame. Jon walked over and flopped down next to me, smothering me. 

"i'm sorry" he said in a soft voice, still trying not to laugh. 

"mm" i mumbled 

"i'm sORRY Y/N" he said

His guard was down and i decided to take advantage of this. I rolled to my side, now facing Jon. I quickly extended my arms with as much power as i could. He went falling off the couch with a scream. Luke and I started laughing. I was curled up in a ball, almost in tears, Luke hunched over laughing before toppling to the ground. 

"YOU GUYS SUCK" He yelled before standing up and marching up the stairs

"good one y/n" Luke said before crashing onto the couch next to me. 

A few moments later, Jon came down the stairs, now fully dressed. He looked at us and shook his head. He explained he had to go run some errands and would be back later.