CaRtOoNz - brother's best friend

Your POV

Laughter filled our living room. Jon and Luke were playing GTA V and kept finding stupid ways to die. It was Friday night and we were having out typical Friday night in. We ordered to much food, played video games and watched movies. Every single Friday night with out fail. Jon is my older brother and Luke has been his best friends since before i could remember. I was 2 years younger than them, standing at a mere 17, while they were both almost 20. 

The doorbell rang and Luke stood up, going to answer the door. It was the pizza we ordered. He grabbed the pizza ans started making his way to the kitchen, setting the pizza. 

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK" Jon started screaming at the TV

Luke and I started laughing, while Jon continued to scream. 

"JON SHUT UP" Luke yelled before shoving pizza into his mouth. 

Jon laughed and tossed the controller on the couch, going to the kitchen to get pizza. I got up as well and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a slice of pizza and hopped up on the counter. I watched in silence as Jon and Luke stuffed their faces with pizza. Luke looked up, making eye contact. 

"what?" he asked

I responded with only a laugh. 

"whats so funny" Jon butted in

"i can't tell if i'm repulsed or amazed by how you guys eat" i said

"how can you not be amazed by all this beauty" Luke said 

Jon and i laughed, Luke eventually joined in. 

After we had finished off the pizza, we went back into the living room and continued playing games until early morning. 

"alright i'm skleepy, goodnight" i said standing up and heading towards the stairs. 

It nearing 3 am and i could barely keep my eyes open. 

"goodnight, y/n" they both said in unison

I walked the staircase and to my room. Falling on the bed and curling under the blankets, i drifted into a peaceful sleep. 

*****

The bright sun shined into my eyes. I cursed at myself for not closing the curtains before falling asleep. I grabbed my phone off the night stand, seeing it was 8:52 am. I sighed and rolled over, trying to face away from the sun. I was about to fall asleep again but my stomach had other plans. A loud rumble was coming from my tummy. 

"okay, fine i'm getting up" i whispered to myself. 

I sat up from bed, the covers falling down to my waist. The cold breeze hit my arms and i shivered. I pulled the covers off the rest of the way, my whole body now exposed to the cold air. I stood up and pulled a random hoodie on, along with a new pair of leggings. I walked down the stairs and turned into the kitchen. I grabbed the waffles out of the freezer and put 2 into the toaster. I grabbed a cup and plate out of the cabinet, setting them both on the counter. I filled the cup with orange juice and put my waffles on the plate. I hopped on the counter and took a bite of my waffle. 

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and assumed Jon was awake. The footsteps made their way into the kitchen.

"good morning" i said inspecting my waffle. 

"good morning" said a raspy voice 

I looked up to see Luke standing in front of the fridge. He was wearing a navy blue t-shirt and black basketball short, he definitely borrowed Jon's clothing. His hair was messy and his eyes looked sleepy.