H20 Delirous - What have I done?

I love my girlfriend Y/n. She's so beautiful. She makes me so happy. She is my favourite person in the world. I don't know what I would do without her. I have a secret, though. If she ever found out, she would probably leave me. That's why she can never find out. 

*******

Delirious' POV

I rolled over in bed, coming face to face with y/n. I wrapped my arms her waist. 

"Good morning" she said smiling at me. 

"Good morning" I said before kissing her. 

We got out of bed and I went downstairs to make breakfast. Waffles and fruit. (Weird combo, I know, I just don't like eggs, bacon, or pancake. I'm weird I know lol) I was placing plates of food on the table when I felt a pair arms snake around my waist. I turned around to see y/n. 

"This looks amazing!" she said 

"just for you baby" I said smiling 

we sat down to eat our breakfast 

"hey Jon?" y/n asked 

"hmm" I said looking up from my plate

"me and f/n are gonna go hang out today. I hope you don't mind?" 

"not at all, love" I said with a smile. 

****

Y/n had just left when Delirious, my other, more evil personality came out to play. 

"she's cheating on you Jonathan. You know that right?" Delirious said 

  "No she's not, why would you even think that?" I responded 

"She's with him right now."

 "No, Y/n loves me. She would never do anything like that"

"*makes tisking noise with mouth"* Silly Jonathan, she's never loved you

"Why are you doing this, please stop"

"I am only telling you the truth. She's using you"

"Stop it Delirious, I can't deal with you right now" 

"Then it's time for me to take matters into my own hands" Delirious said with his evil laugh.

Next thing I know everything is black. 

*****TIME SKIP*****

Y/n POV

"Hey, Jon honey, I'm home" I yelled.

'must be recording' I thought 

I walked into the living room and turned on the light. I saw Jon sitting in the chair staring at me. 

"Jonathan you scared me" I said laughing

"good" he said with no emotions

"Hey, are you okay?" I said while walking over to him.

"Don't act like I don't know where you go every week with 'f/n'. I know you're cheating on me. I know you've never loved me, that you are just using me"

"Jon, where are you getting these crazy ideas from? Why would I ever do such things to you? You know how much I love you and I'm certainly not using you."

"YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW WHEN YOU'RE LYING? WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 5 YEARS Y/N. 5 FUCKING YEARS. AND YOU'RE JUST GONNA STAND THERE AND FEED ME MORE LIES?" Jonathan said while standing up moving closer to me.

"Honey, please calm down. I love you Jon, why would I waste 5 years on someone I didn't love? Why waste my precious time if I didn't want to have a family with you some day? Or grow old together? Please, just calm down"

"LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES. ALL YOU DO IS FUCKING LIE AND I'VE HAD IT. I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONE I WANTED TO MARRY. I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONE I WANTED TO CARRY MY CHILDREN" He said dragging me to the kitchen 

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? PLEASE STOP" I cried out, tears streaming down my face

Jon grabbed a knife, a large knife at that. He started waving it in the are while screaming "I DIDN'T WANT IT TO COME TO THIS Y/N. I LOVED YOU. I TRULY LOVED YOU. BUT IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU WHEN NO CAN" 

Next thing I know Jon lunged at me and jabbed the knife into my side. I screamed out in pain. He kept stabbing me over and over again until I couldn't feel it anymore and was surrounded by darkness. 

*****

Jonathan's POV

I was awoken to a metallic smell. I knew what it was instantly. Blood. I looked down at my clothes and hands, covered in blood. I looked around and appeared to be in my office. I got up from my seat, panicking from all the blood. 

I ran down stairs to the living room and saw that y/n shoes and purse were sitting in it's usual spot. 

"Y/N. Y/N, Y/N" I started screaming 

I ran to the kitchen and saw her bloody and lifeless body. I walked over to her and pulled her head into my lap. 

"what happened my love" i whispered, tears rolling down my face. 

"I happened" an all to familiar voice said. 

" DELIRIOUS YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS" 

"how can I pay for something when i'm just a voice in your head?"

I quickly got up and paced around my bloody kitchen. I saw the knife sitting on the floor. I ran and picked it up. 

"and what the fuck do you think you're doing?" Delirious asked 

"For my love, y/n" I said before slitting my own throat, ending all of the horrible thought. 

**********

Hello! So sorry this one was a little more on the sad and fucked up side. I hope you still liked it though. So yea, let me know if you like these oneshots or the more lovey-dovey ones like my first one shot. Anyways peace out girl scouts. 

-DANINATOR_LOLZOR/Muni_Ladd. 

word count: 904