VanossGaming - Talking to the Moon (part 1?)

Hi this will contain a lot of dialog. It's based off Bruno Mars' song 'Talking To The Moon'. I'm not going to be typing out the lyrics because a lot of them will be used in the story but i will link the song in the header thingy.  

I sat at my window looking up at the moon. 

"hey babe, I know you're out there....somewhere far away. I want you back, i miss you" i said 

"My neighbours think i'm crazy, but they don't understand, you were all i had. You're all I have." 

"Every night, when the stars light up my room, I sit by myself taking to the moon. I'm tryna get to you. In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too." 

"Am i a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?" 

"Feeling like I'm famous....I'm the talk of the town"

"They say I've gone mad. I think I've gone mad"

"But they don't know what I know, Cause when the sun goes down. someone's talking back, yeah they're talking back" 

"Do you ever hear me callin?" 

"cause every night I'm talking to the moon" 

"I know you're somewhere out there............somewhere far away"

"Remember when you told me you'd love me to the moon and back?" 

***********************

OMG 200 READS  I CAN'T. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING 

Hello short and a little shitty. sorrynotsorry I thought i should give an explanation on this story and why I've been gone for so long (i'm running outta time....I NEED A DOCTOR, CALL ME A DOCTOR I NEED A DOCTOR, DOCTOR TO BRING ME BACK TO LIFE) 

Okay so this story is about how you died and before you died you would tell Evan you 'loved him to the moon and back' so he talks to the 'moon' aka you as a coping method. Should i make a part two to this where i have it in your POV? Someone please let me know. 

So the reason I've been gone is I'm super stressed about school. I was failing a class i needed to pass so i didn't have to retake it next year. I've also been trying to make up late work and stuff to keep my grades up. I'm also super stressed about next year aka my first year in high school. The school I'm supposed to go to, i really don't want to go to and my momma says i can go to that school. We put in a transfer and it got denied. My mom is going to try another transfer but i doubt it will work. If it doesn't work then ill be doing Online schooling next year and might be able to get more oneshots out. I have a few I've already started but haven't finished yet *cough cough* My Lui one *cough cough* anyways have a great day or night and PEACE OUT GIRLSCOUTS. 

until next time

-Daninator_Lolzor/Muni_ladd