Finished

Dedication

I dedicate this to those who have teddy bears whom they sleep with at night, don't worry, one day you'll find your Theodore, sorry that it isn't the teddy bear that you're holding onto every night.

Idea

The idea came from a picture from 9GAG that says Teddy bears were made to protect children in their sleep (that pic by the side) but I didn't want a moving teddy bear cos that'd be creepy *shivers* so I decided why not make a very hot guy be the teddy bear and the sandman made out of a hot chunk of meat as well, yeah I bet my readers would appreciate that (lol I kid, but honestly though hot Sandman is ovary explosion).

Author's Note

So Theodore is finished yay! I hope that you liked it as much as I loved writing it. I tried a new approach for this story, I tried to have it as something hilarious, I wasn't really good at writing funny things so this is all new to me. I also tried to the minimal plot twists and minimal descriptions, I want to leave the imagination of these characters - features and looks - to the readers. I guess this is my break from writing serious novels, very long and serious novels. I really enjoyed writing this, thank you for reading!

Copyright:

All Rights are Reserved 2013 - 2014. This story falls under the Republic Act No. 8293 which states that you can go to jail if you plagiarize or distribute this novel by any means unecessary and without the Author's permission. If you find anyone claiming that this is their story, please tell me immediately.