Kiss ~ Keith

Welsie: Alright! So! I have been getting a lot of requests for people kissing other people sooooo I decided to make a chapter for each person where everyone has to kiss them in whatever way they want! And so of course... since I'm evil. KEITH GOES FIRST!

Keith: WHAT?! WHY DO YOU HATE ME!

Welsie: I thought we made it clear that you were my favourite.

Keith: THEN WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ME FIRST

Welsie: Because I like putting you threw torture. Alright everyone. You guys gotta kiss Keith. Go!

Allura: *laughs a little* I'll go first. *walks up to Keith and kisses him sweetly on the nose* there.

Pidge: aww that was adorable, princess

Keith: *mumbles* I hate this already....

Welsie: Who's next!

Pidge: sure I'll go. *gives Keith a soft kiss on his cheek*

Hunk: *kisses Keith on the other cheek with a big smile*

Keith: *smiled a bit to himself*

Shiro: my turn. *he smiled and places his hands on Keith's shoulders* *he planted a soft kiss on Keith's forehead*

Keith: *smiled a bit wider*

Shiro: *moves out of the way*

Coran: YAY MY TURN! *kisses Keith on the cheek while making a loud "MUWHA" sound*

Welsie: LANCE! YOUR TURN!!

Lance: okay...

Lance: *stands in front of Keith and gently takes his hand* *he kisses the back of Keith's hand softly*

Welsie: *takes a picture for future blackmail*

Keith: *blushes a bit and pulls his hand away after it* are we done now?

Welsie: yeah I guess so

Allura: wait! Welsie hasn't kissed Keith yet!

Keith: oh no..

Welsie: oh you're right!!! Thank you Allura for bringing that up. Cmere Keith!

Keith: nooOOOOOO

Welsie: Yes! *grabs him and plants a wet kiss on his cheek*

Keith: ugh why was it wet!

Welsie: *shrugged* Anywho! Once again thanks for reading this! Love you all!