Flying Dusters & Time's Patronus

Start from the beginning

"Harry -you will be alphabetically organising the book shelf with Theo, once your both done you can join me" She smiled to them.

"Hermione and Malfoy, since you two like to run away, why not you find, clean, all seven enchanted chalkboard dusters cause I don't have time for that and to be honest I can't be bothered, then when your both done you can join me" She smiled to them.

"Blaise and Neville, I believe this school had a need of chewing gum and likes to stick under the desks, remove that please and when your both done you may join me" Blaise groaned and Neville patted his back, knowing how disgusting is would be. She smiled at them and turned to the next pair.

"Ron and Pansy, for your...let's call it...want of House unity that I caught you doing...I believe the trophy  and ornaments might need a good clean, like your mouths" She teased and both students turned as red as beetroot.

"Pavarti And Goyle -  the curtains need cleaning and maybe spruce them up a bit, they're a tad old" The girl and boy looked around seeing the 15 feet long drapes , one covering every window and they wanted to cry.

"Seamus and Astoria I want the floor cleaned mopped brushed polished I want to see my face in it, Dean and Daphne my flowers by the big window are dead - I think roses would be nice , dispose of the old ones and some red roses please"

She continued to everyone had a job and the next thing she knew the sounds of cleaning , grumbling and whining filled the air.
"Remember not until both of you are finished and equally contributing to the job ,then and only then ;you may join me " Time said placing her feet up and watching muggle movies on the TV set while eating a bag of crisps, occasionally looking to her students receiving glares in return which she only laughed at.
*************************************
"This is completely and utterly humiliating" Draco said after diving for one of their flying magical dusters Hermione agreed . She was covered in chalk after receiving  multiple hit by their previous duster.
"It's alright for you, you're already the colour of chalk but I look like a clown who can't put on their make up correctly" she whines.
"The colour of chalk ? aren't you flattering one? , no stop whining and get that one" he pointed to a cowering hiding duster. They ran for it.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod" Blaise cringed.
Him and Neville were floating with tables as Seamus and Astoria cleaned the floors.
"What's wrong now?" Neville asked.
"It fell in my mouth, ugh Salazar! ,curse you women!" He waved a fist to Time who blew him a kiss in return.

"Heavens sake Goyle, here you hit the curtains and I'll hold the dustpan" Pavartil and him swapped. When he struck it with a spell the dust fell off like a storm and straight into the dustpan with Pavarti spell.
"That's better" He said with a grin. She nodded and they continued.

"No Potter- Blasting Boggarts into Oblivion goes before- Boggarts:When they're in your kettle" Theodore took the book from the shelf and placed it in the corrected order.
"Something tells me you have OCD" Harry said and Theo cleared his throat.
"It's minor but I'm doing better" Harry felt suddenly awkward. They were standing on ladders fixing the giant book case. Trying to change the subject; Harry found it very hard, that's when a duster came flying through Hermione running with it.
"Bloody Polish women!" Seamus cried trying to stop her but she was so far gone her shoes slid across the floor, Harry ran down the ladder but Theo got their first and before she could slam into the bookcase, Theo caught her , in a hug his back hitting the case and half a shelf falling out.
"Hermione, are you okay?" Harry asked as Hermione pulled slightly from the shelf. Everyone seemed to have it on her mind.
"Yes, thank you so much Theodore" She looked up to the usually swaggering boy who seemed quite tongue tied.
"Um no, no bother" Theodore let her go and moved slighting and saw the books on the floor.
"Oh I'm sorry" Hermione gasped as everyone continued.
"Don't worry about it"Theo shrugged it off and started picking up the books.
"Here" Harry had got the duster and passed it to Hermione.
"Thank you-"
"GRANGER! Help please!" Draco cried as he started being lifted up by the duster across the room.
"Thank you again Theo and Harry" She smiled and walked carefully and apologised profusely to Seamus and Astoria, who didn't mind working together a little longer.
Harry and Theo continued their work.