XXIII

The Kingdom of Arroyo rejoiced at the return of thee prince. Most even thought he would never return. No one was as happy as his mother to see him. She wouldn't let him out of her sight for three days straight.

The palace life soon returned to how it was when he left. He was in the study of the library alone most of the time. Today he went out to the shop. He was so used to running errands with Amell. If he needed something he wouldn't bother the servants he'd just go get it.

The people of the kingdom through it was refreshing to see one of the royals shopping just like them. One day while shopping he swam into someone.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching were I was going." Gabriel said.

"It's my fault." The guy that ran into Gabriel was no older than he was. He was a dirty blonde with a tail the shade of a sapphire.

"I'm sorry, me introduce my self I'm Jared." He said.

"I'm Gabriel."

"Like the prince!? Leave it to me to bump into the prince of Arroyo."

"It's fine. I'm the one that's not supposed to leave the palace, but no one seems to notice if I'm not gone for long." Gabriel said.

"Let me make it up to you some how. When....were can we meet again?" Jared asked.

Gabriel couldn't help but smile.