~ 4 ~

^ their room (I can't draw so I used publisher)

Unedited

T.W. Mentions of an attack and sadness.

Logan stood and watched the door shut behind Virgil, he sighed, he knew something was bothering him, but he wasn't sure what, and he wasn't one to pressure others, especially since he wasn't an overly emotional person, but now, he knew he had to talk to Virgil, and that would prove to be difficult, since Patton thought he should go and apologise, and Roman thought he should talk to him, and see if he would talk, but Logan knew he wouldn't speak to either of them.

"But I know him best, and I need to apologise, I clearly did something wrong." Patton insisted.

"I spoke to him earlier, and I know that he would rather talk to someone newer." Roman countered.

"In that case, I shall talk to him, he has never spoken to me, and he does not talk to you Roman, he seems unsure about you." Logan said, and walked out after pressing a kiss to Patton's temple.

He didn't know Virgil very well, so he had to stop and think about where the anxious male would have gone. He knew he, himself, would have gone to the library, or somewhere closed off and quiet, whereas Virgil would have gone somewhere more open, but not too loud still. Which is how Logan decided to go to the field. He figured it would be a good place to start, plus, if he wasn't there, there would be room to look at the building and figure out where would be the best place to go next.

He walked down the stairs, and past the louder, more obnoxious males in the dorm building, and made his way out of the door.

There he saw a figure sat on the edge of the field, their hood up, and they were curled in on themselves, and Logan knew it was Virgil.

He walked over, the gravel crunching under his feet, and he hoped he had made enough noise as to not startle the other male.

He rested a hand on the shoulder of the darkly clad male, and felt them jump under his touch. So much for not startling him, he thought.

Virgil pushed his hood down and Logan watched as he turned to him, fear in his brown eyes, and he clearly hadn't expected anyone to follow him.

Logan watched as he pushed his headphones down, and paused his music. He slipped his phone in his pocket, and Logan sat next to him.

Both males sat quiet, neither knowing quite what to say to the other, they were both similar in the aspect that they needed quiet time to recharge, and they both found other people to be rather annoying. However, Virgil used his music to tune them out, and Logan used books.

"Are you okay?" Logan finally broke the silence, he looked to the male to the left of him, and frowned when he noticed how much more quiet he seemed to be.

Virgil fidgeted, and didn't look up, he didn't do much of anything, other than stare at the grass, and play with his sleeves, almost as if he was hiding something.

The two didn't say anything more, Logan figured out that Virgil didn't want to talk, he knew something was bothering him though, and it was hard for him to figure out how to let Virgil know that he was there for him.

"If you ever need to talk, I am here for you..." He spoke, his voice was quiet, but it was enough for Virgil to look at him.

"W-why?" His voice broke, and it was clear that he had been crying, or on the verge of a panic attack.

"You look like you could use a friend, and I am willing to help you, whenever you need it. I just want to be a friend."

"I-I don't..."

"You have never had anyone you could talk to, and you have struggled to fit in, because you have closed yourself off from almost every person, and you're anxious about talking. I know, I'm not good with people, or emotions, but I do know that you are an easy person to read, and no matter how much you hide, people can read you and see that you are anxious, and introverted, and you struggle with certain things in life, such as conversing. So, you don't know how to reply, and you don't know what to do. I know. But if you ever need anything, and I mean anything, please talk to me, or Patton, or Roman, because we are there for you to talk to. We may be roommates, and I know, that does not mean we are automatically friends, but it is something that we are able to work towards. I want to be your friend, and I think that is something important, if it is wanted, it should try to be gained."

Virgil sent the other male a small smile, and nodded, it wasn't an overly enthusiastic nod, nor was it a disgusted one, he seemed genuine and he wanted the care and the friends, and he knew it was something he would have to work towards with the others, but eventually, Logan knew that Virgil would open up and be their friend.

The two males walked back to their room, and when they walked in, Roman and Patton stopped what they were doing and looked at the two males, Patton was the first to speak, asking if he was okay, and Virgil just nodded, he didn't want to say anything, he knew he'd spoke to Logan, but it was different, and Logan sensed that.

He was able to pull Virgil into the room, and over to his bed.

Logan watched as Virgil sat on his bed, with his headphones covering one ear, and his music played, he looked calmer, but there was still something that bothered him.

Logan could tell, but he hoped it was just his mind playing tricks on him, and that Virgil would be fine after they'd all gotten some rest.

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx