Chapter 1: Happy Ending

Start from the beginning

.

For breakfast, they had some bread and jam, and before lunch they both hunt for some game to feed themselves for the next couple of days. When the chores are done by the afternoon, they both enjoy themselves by the lake near their home. Eren, originally planned to have their home by the ocean, however, Annie seemed to not like the area with 'too much of an open space'. She says that they would spot them soon and they should remain hidden. Eren thought about it and agreed to her suggestion to remain hidden in the woods. However, they found a sweet spot near a freshwater lake, a lake as big as the ocean, and that suited them just fine. For they know that their little home with a small garden, with a small plant farm, and with a big lake in the backyard, is well hidden at the heart of the thick forrest where no one would ever see them. (Titans roam freely though, but the thick scent of water and flowers helps hide their scent)

Being active individuals they usually are, they would love to play a couple of competitive games and would spar daily. Until the rough physical contact would melt into loving touches and he would slip her shirt off her, exposing her ample breasts. Kissing the expanse of her exposed neck and kneading her sensitive mounds hungrily like a wild animal, she would melt in deeper in his touches emitting moans of pleasure from her quivering lips. With her back pressed against him, her arm encircles around his neck as if to grapple him into the soft earth beneath them but her hands just find themselves entangled with his chocolate locks. Her fingers dig deep down to his scalp, massaging whatever flesh she could find, tug whatever hair she could tug, and it drives him crazy, she is on his mind, and he could feel her lips kissing his temples roughly.

His hands move down further south into her abdomen, squeezing and pressing every layer of exposed skin. His touch resonates to every nerve and muscle that lay beneath her pale skin. He breathes heavily against her neck and she swears that she could almost hear him growl. She presses harder against him, feeling his shoulders and abdomen tense in anticipation. They are both on their knees, Annie, leaning her back against his front. His left hand on her breasts and his right hand starting to pull down her grey pants.

He almost tears the fabric obstructing her sweet opening, fingers travelling down south, teasing her folds as she opens her legs wider to let his touch enter. He knows her well enough and touches her sensitive bundle of nerves, she responds in a moan which he silences her by giving a deep kiss on her lips. He continues to stroke her, his touches getting heavier and rougher. Her legs gave way, the pleasure rising as she could feel herself swell, her hips starting to move against his fingers with pleasure, and later he slides a couple of fingers inside her.

Her mind blasts with a sudden feeling of ecstasy as he slips in and out of her, massaging her walls, which are dripping and begging him for more. Her breathing is no longer even, and in the height of her excitement, he digs and prods her further. She pants as she reaches the plateau, riding in rhythm with him. His paces quicken, she inhales deeply, a cry suppressing in her throat, her hands grab on to him for dear life, his mouth plants firmly on the pulse of her neck, her back arches and she releases. He could feel her walls clenching in his grasp, as she emitted a loud cry. When her reflexes finished, she leans back at him, almost like dead weight, her body shakes mildly with the aftershocks of her excitement. He trusts a few moments more to help her recover, then he abruptly releases her, but still, he supports her back to her knees. She slumps forward to lie against the welcoming grass beneath her and then looks back at him. He licks her moisture from his fingers, and watches in delight as her face go red.

He chuckles at her sudden embarrassment.

She gives him a frown, but later joins him in his laugh. Only he could thaw her icy heart. He leans towards her on the grass, lying atop her. They stare at each other's eyes and gave each other a kiss that would last a lifetime.