The Finer Diner

Mulai dari awal

 " Oh um, if that's the case we'd both like a strawberry milkshake," she replied, " It's our favorite."

  I nodded writing down their drinks and heading to the other tables. See this job isn't so hard. Just asking questions. Remembering drinks. It's all good. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " Bye Presley. Bye Blake!" I yelled. They waved at me and walked out of the restaurant. They were so adorable. Mike and I kept looking at them and awing. They were just so ugh, and the gave me feels. Now I'm talking in fangirl language. This only for bands and celebs. 

   It's a slow day. I got good tips though. But no body else is coming in. My shift is almost over anyways. Presley and Blake were in here forever. 

 " No more customers?" I asked Mike. 

  " Probably not for the entire day," he replied, " you go home. I'm going to clean up. Don't abject. You're a teen who has plenty of homework.

  " Alright. See you on Thursday!"

  I climbed into Richie and tried to start it, but it wouldn't budge. Oh my goodness not again. This happens way to much. Please please work. I want to go home and watch some tv. 

  But it wouldn't budge. I was stuck. I don't want to get a new car, but I think it's about that time. I tried to call my mom, but she didn't answer. She's probably banging Adam. It's been happening quite frequently. I've heard it. 

  I shivered as I called Jax. Those thoughts. The noise was enough. They were like rabbits. 

  " Yeah baby," he said in a tired voice. 

 " Hey Jax, can you pick me up. My car broke down....again," I said quite embarrassed. He's told me dozens of times to get a new car. 

   " Toni, how many times have I told you to get rid of that thing. It's old and obviously a wreck," he chuckled. I could hear him walking around and fumbling with things.

  " Richie has feelings. That's why he's going to turn into a transformer and save us all!" I shouted pumping my fist in the air," please hurry. It's dark and chilly out here."

   " I'm on my way babe. Where are you?" he asked. 

  " The Finer Diner. It's my new job."

   He hung up quickly. What a savior.

         I felt a knock on my window, thinking Jax used vampire speed to get here. Interrupting me from my nap.  But no. I looked into the eyes of Satan. Hayley. She still looked disheveled. I got out the car and looked at her. 

 " Yes?" I asked rather annoyed. She didn't respond. The streets were really quiet. Well it is Tuesday, " is there a reason you're stalking me?"

   " I hate you so much Toni," she growled, " you're ruining my life. You just took him away from me. He's mine and no one will take him from me!"

  " Hayley, I'm trying to be so calm right now, but  I can't. You need to realize things can't always go your way! He doesn't want you anyways! You can't force someone to love you! Sadly, the world is like this!" 

   " No!" she shrieked. Great now my ears hurt like hell, " I always get what I want. He's still loves me and I know it! I will ruin your life Toni, I will ruin it!" 

  " I-" I didn't get to continue, because she slapped me in the face. I instantly only saw red. I couldn't control my anger. She did this. I have a very short temper. I punched her in the face, causing her to fall onto the street from impact. I got on top of her and began to throw punches left and right. She kneed me in the stop and rolled us so she was on top of me. She tried to scratch me with her manicured nails. She scratched me a couple of times, and I could feel scratches starting to bleed on my face a little.