Gamzee

Gamzee Lemon

It was a typical Saturday night. All the Homestuck people at their house...~

        "Guys! Let's play spon the bottle." Gamzee yelled. It was his favorite game. I still don't understand how!

        "Gamzee, all you ever want to is play spin the bottle," I giggled. All he did was wink at me as he spinned the bottle.

        "AND IT LANDS ON....______!" He yelled as loud as he could

        "Oh.. Um, yay?" Was all you could say. It was awkward because you knew he would want to make out. He had always had this huge crush on you, but what he didn't know was that you liked him back. You followed him upstairs to the closet.

"About time you're mine," Gamzee winked. Oh gosh, you knew this would end up with more than making out. But it didn't matter. You threw yourself ontop of Gamzee, as you blushed, you slowly started making out with him, which started to get a lot more intense. A tounge war started and you felt a huge bump in his pants. You startes rubbing it so that he could get even more turned on. He bit your lip, as he took yours and his shirt off. He slowly moaned your name as yyou started sucking on his sweet spot, "Oh... __-_____. I-it feels so good..." That made you smirk and you slowly unbuttoned and took his pants off, as he did the same. He left you in only your bra and panties. Or well, at least before he took your bra off. You moaned softly as he bit and sucked on your nips making them hard. He took your panties off, while you did the same. He started rubbing your clit before putting 1 and then two off his fingers inside you, once he took them out, he licked them. As soon as that was over, he put your legs over his horns, holding them while he licked and sucked on your clit. "Ah! G-gamzee!!" You moaned even louder. You felt him smirk as he got on his knees, taking your legs off his horns and spreading them wide open, while he slowly stuck his tip inside you teasing. "Make me feel like you want me," he whispered. "Gamzee, just get inside me already!" You yelled, that was enough for him to start grinding his hips in and out of you, as you moaned loudly. Once you started moaning his name, he got more into it, thrusting even harder. "Ah! ___-______. I-I'm gonna c-cum..." he breathed in heavily. You got red, and you felt hin go deeper inside you as he realeased. He layed down next to you, pulling you close and kissing you deeply. "I-I love you, _____..." he whispered. "I love you too, Gamzee." You smiled.