Homestuck Lemons

Karkat (Lemon)

Kanaya chose the clothes, while Nepeta and you ran to the store to get everything we needed. It was pretty much gonna be a wild party, so you bought beer and stuff.

~Time Skip~

We changed into what Kanaya got us. We ran downstairs and checked that everything was in order. Then everyone started coming. You guys invited over 100 people, so it was hard to not get lost. The DJ got in place, started playing music and everyone started dancing. After 1 hour Nepeta went up to you drunk,

"Hey! ______. Why don't ya come with meeee?!"

"I don't know. Let's go." You said smiling standing up. You finished a whole vodka bottle.

"HEYYYY KARKAT!" You said as you walked up to him.

"Oh, hey _____!" He yelled blushing.

"Why you blushing?!" You pinched his cheeks.

"Well... I-I like you!!" He yelled over the noise.

"Come with me." You said as you walked upstairs to your room.

You locked the door as you slowly walked to him, he smirked and started making out with you. He slowly started taking off your shirt and your bra sucking on your...you know what. You took off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants as you slowly rubbed his already hard dick. He took off your pants pulling your panties down, spreading your legs apart he put his face inbetween your legs and started sucking the beejezus out of you. You moaned loudly as he kept liking, biting, and sucking.

"K-karkat. I'm gonna c-cum.." you moaned as you realeased.

"Tasty." He winked. Karkat layed down and you slowly kissed his neck down to his cock. You slowly started sucking on it, deep throathing it at times. "_-______!" Karkat groaned, pulling your head down so that you keep sucking. You soon started sucking faster, then you felt something coming out; you quickly swallowed as he turned you over, so that he was on top of you and you were facing him. He spread your legs, as he slowly pushed himself in you, groaning as you bit your lip. Karkat started going faster, as you moaned louder.

"Oh, Karkat, deeper!" You yelled/moaned as he did what you said. He quickly turned you over doing doggy style, pulling in and out of you. He bent down and grabbed your breasts in his hands as you blushed moaning louder. He squeezed them together fucking you with all he could.

"KARKAT!" You screamed liking it.

"_______! I-I'm gonna cum!" He groaned. He pushed himself all the way in as the two of you realeased. Karkat pulled out as you felt weak and fell on the bed. "I love you, _____." He smiled.

"I love you too, Karkat." You smiled back, "Will I get more soon?" You giggled.

"Just wait 'till I catch my breath, and you'll see, baby." He winked. You kissed, and did it all over again.