Chapter 1 - First Day in Academy

Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. I only owned my own plot.

I don't own the pictures except I said so.

A/N: There will be some plot twist.

*5 years old*

(Y/n)'s POV

*Chirp* *Chirp*

"*yawn* Hmmh... Morning already?" I yawned a bit irritated.

It's now 6 AM. Last night I was training with my father until past midnight. That's why I'm so tired. I'm a morning person, but when I'm too tired I could be a whole different person. I get up and doing my morning routine. I walk to the bathroom to take a bath. Then walk into the kitchen. I arrive at the kitchen to see a beautiful and shining long (h/c) hair swayed by the wind that blows from the window.

"Ohayou, Okaa-san." I greet my mother, (M/n).

"Ohayou, (Y/n)-chan." My mom greeted back.

She's making us a breakfast. It looks like a simple Omurice, but my mother's cooking is far more delicious then how it looks. Well, to be honest. I like almost all foods. But my top favourite foods are my mother's and I's cooking.

"Where's Otou-san?" I asked my mom.

"He's summoned by Lord Third. Why?" My mom asked kindly.

"No.. Nothing. I was just curious." I smiled.

My mom smiled. She walks towards me with a plate of Omurice in her palms. She put the plate in front of me.

"Itadakimasu!" I exclaimed with enthusiasm.

I finished my breakfast in no-time. I then went to my room to ready myself for the first day in the Ninja Academy. I know a lot about ninja. I studied it since I was 3 years old. Yep, I can read and understand it. Our clan is the strongest and oldest clan in Konoha along with Uchiha and Senju, that's why our Clan Leader aka my father, (F/n), is so strict to the clan. But he also shows some of his gentle self. But our clan is endangered, that's why we kept hidden in the outcast of the Hidden Leaf Village. Our clan's power are wanted by the bad hands. Our clan's power are strong enough to kill all people in the earth. That's why if our clan's power were to fall into the bad hand, the world would have ended.

Someone has ever betrayed the clan. If I'm not mistaken, his name was like.. Suna? Chuusuna? Jitsu...? Ah, Chuujitsuna. But before he could do anything, the Clan Leader and his underlings sealed him away. Nobody knows what did the Clan Leader do after he sealed him. The Kuroitsuki Clan member must have their own  fake surname when they got out of the safe zone. They MAY NOT change their surname twice. It's for the sake of their live. As for me, My name would be 'Kurone (Y/n)' when I get out of this territory. So, my name will be Kurone (Y/n) when I'm outside. But my real name still remain 'Kuroitsuki (Y/n)'.

Back to what I'm doing.

I wrapped my ninja pouch around my right thigh, wear my fingerless gloves (optional), and put my absolute invention---

*Insert drum-roll sound*

Food Summoners!! (Btw just imagine the foods are Ramen, Curry, Dango, Onigiri, Takoyaki, Okonomiyaki, Taiyaki, Daifuku, Mochi, Yakitori, Sushi, and some others.)

---in my back pouch.

Yep~! I carry those because I love foods. I invented it myself when I'm training to seal weapons in a scroll. I got this idea, I tried to seal foods. But it keeps rotting/not fresh when I unsealed it. It failed for about twenties time, but it turned out good. The difference is, I use cards to seal the foods.