Bersikulo Dos: Meet 666 PT.2

'Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king.'
© Eminem

*Sniff*

This thing makes me feel like how good to be in heaven while your body and soul is dying in hell.

"Aah fuck my head"

Good thing their knock up after 9 hours.

I look for a wine here and thank budha I found one. Nilaklak ko na agad 'to at umupo sa table facing them all.

"Shit"

"What's this?"

"Boss" The three bodyguard ask their chinese boss.

"Welcome to my game guys"

Their sittin' on the office chair while there's a 2 stapler standing on their left and right lateral. A 2 nails on their both eyes. 1 axe on the top of their head. Lastly, a chainsaw at the back of their head.

Too colossally elbow grease? You can say that too coz for me the further you put some elbow grease to form your game enthralling the further you have a chi to play the game.

"You bitch"

"Na ah ah don't shift if you love yourself and shift if you don't"

"Makatakas lang ako dito blaspheme to god I will kill you"

"There you go"

Naglapag ako ng tig-iisang baril sa harapan nila but a few distant from them.

"You can kill me now and that's if you can get this guns"

"You psycho bitch"

Did I heard it right? He calls me psycho bitch? This low-class bodyguard just called me what?

"What did you call me?" Tanong ko muli sa kanya.

"Psycho bitch"

I slit the strings that chained to the objects that will assumably kill them. One thing I know sumisirit na ang dugo neto.

One of the million words I don't want people call me is the word 'psycho'.

"Fuck fuck fuck"

"Please don't kill us"

"Dahil nawalan na ako ng gana I want you both ink this aside from you kasi for sure isa ka lang sa bilyong bilyong tao sa mundo na walang dulot" I placed a deal and pen in front of them.

Actually its not a simple deal coz its a deal that transfer all their cash and assets to my name.

"What's says here?"

"Well its just a deal where I will not intrude with you four anymore even your loved ones sounds good?"

'I will not intrude with you anymore because you all will be dead in a while'

"What? Don't believe me? Well its up to you that's the very last option that I can give"

I was about to turn my back when ...

"Done signing"

I glister a fake grin and get those papers then roll it.

"Now what?"

"What what? Oh my god you really two believe in me? The notorious bad bitch in burg slash the number one public enemy?"

"Wha-what do yo-you mean with that?"