TEASER '#Paige'

'Everybody dies but no everybody lives.'
© Drake

Rated 18

"No ple-please tama na"

I said the one of my unethical term which is the word 'please'.

This asshole is thrusting his fuckin' balls to my butt for an hour.

"What is it honey? You want tough? Foist concede" He toss me in the table na parang pizza dough then he put his cock in my pussy in a ruthless way na halos mapaiyak ako sa hapdi at sakit.

I yell at the underbelly of my lungs when he startle to taunt me like were in a racetrack of horses. I even mouthed the word 'help' and tears fall down my face. I also roar the name of the so called 'jesus' in my psyche hoping that he do something to this evils but nothings changed. These assholes are still screw me 24/7 and making my trash life into a shit.

I can't do anything apart but to sob. My arms and feet are in catena that's why I can't even move and they also insinuate something in my veins I just don't know what is it. That makes my body feel like marshmallow.

"Miss arkin why are you crying?"

In that cue, I came back to the reality where I supposed to focus on and not on that shit past. I wipe my tears and nolse out myself at the counsel.

'What am I doing ... Oh great! They enceinte me doing graffiti.'

"Are you listening to me?" I just look at her.

"How many times I setforth you to stop defacing the concourse of our school?"

'Defacing? Im not. Graffiti is a class and work of art. Aren't they acquaint about it? Condole these asshole.'

I desiderate to vocalize those figure of speech but I tend to not to speak up coz its just prodigality of my high ticket time.

"Are you deaf Miss Arkin? Did you squeaky clean your ear before you went here or you have a lot of earwax now?"

'What the? She's so fuckin' gross she needs to shut up'

"Hindi lang nagsalita bingi na kaagad? Di ba pwedeng ayoko lang makipagusap sayo?"

"Yun naman pala eh di ka pipe so let me chime what I'd ask you a eyeblink ago why did you deface the concourse of the school for the nth time?"

Yeah you heard it right guys. Its my nth time here well kung magkakaroon ng awards for the best attendance dito sa counsel Im proud to say na ako yun.

But you know what she's fuckin gettin' on my nerves literally coz my fuckin' butt aches already so that means matagal na akong nganga dito.

'She really needs to shut up'

"And for the nth time rodriguez ..."

"Im the counsel here so respect me"

"There's no ordinance in this school that we should call you based on your position"

"Wala kang modo"

"Don't worry hindi ako alone kasi kasama ka dun anyway hindi ka pa ba nagsasawa na suwayin ako? Ako kasi I'm very very very much knackered listening to your shit lectures with a coequal content ... so let me advice you the on-deck time na ipatawag mo ko rest assured that you do some makeover about the content okay?" Tumayo na ako.

"I will call your parents because you don't have the proper etiquette" Banta nito.

'As if naman na takot ako'

"Call them at gusto mo samahan pa kitang magsumbong eh and speaking of etiquette? I don't have that so do you" Then I left her dumb.

As I went out tanaw na tanaw ko yung graffiti na ginawa ko kanina.

'I can be a national guru someday'